Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Necklaces + Arena Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I love that skydancer skin, such beautiful colors.
I love that skydancer skin, such beautiful colors.
HrPSrDR.png
What an awesome update! :D
What an awesome update! :D
Absolutely loving those necklaces! And their low prices!
Absolutely loving those necklaces! And their low prices!
@Septica Ahaha thank you!

GO, fight, WIN! >:C
@Septica Ahaha thank you!

GO, fight, WIN! >:C
LW9qHew.png
@Lylith
Right now I don't have the luck... Not even getting a familiar. Oh well....
I know this skin will be there for long :D
@Lylith
Right now I don't have the luck... Not even getting a familiar. Oh well....
I know this skin will be there for long :D
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica I am getting lo luck with the guardians skins either :'D OH WELL
@Septica I am getting lo luck with the guardians skins either :'D OH WELL
LW9qHew.png
Hey cool I got one of these necklaces(Ornate Darksteel) in a chest from one of my familiars! No wonder I didn't recognize it. Nice!
Hey cool I got one of these necklaces(Ornate Darksteel) in a chest from one of my familiars! No wonder I didn't recognize it. Nice!
baWpkAe.png
lckqq6P.png
So are they really stocking the necklaces in the marketplace, cause i haven't seen a single one.
So are they really stocking the necklaces in the marketplace, cause i haven't seen a single one.
@theguardian21 They're stocking, but new items tend to get snapped up as soon as they appear because they're new.

These necklaces are actually pretty common, and have low prices and stock in larger amounts than 4 and 5 star items. You can also find them in every type of randomized chest, and Pinkerton has a chance to award them.
@theguardian21 They're stocking, but new items tend to get snapped up as soon as they appear because they're new.

These necklaces are actually pretty common, and have low prices and stock in larger amounts than 4 and 5 star items. You can also find them in every type of randomized chest, and Pinkerton has a chance to award them.
I really like the necklaces, I love the new skins too! They look really pretty ^-^
I really like the necklaces, I love the new skins too! They look really pretty ^-^
eG6Zatg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8