Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Higher Lower game restarting
I was playing the Higher Lower game in the Fairgrounds. I worked my way through all 25 turns.
Usually, this is when the game tells me that I cannot continue for a while, and my turns stay at zero.

This time, it allowed me to continue playing. It also reset my turns to 25 without requiring a waiting period before I played it again. I figure this must be a bug, so I came here to report it.
I was playing the Higher Lower game in the Fairgrounds. I worked my way through all 25 turns.
Usually, this is when the game tells me that I cannot continue for a while, and my turns stay at zero.

This time, it allowed me to continue playing. It also reset my turns to 25 without requiring a waiting period before I played it again. I figure this must be a bug, so I came here to report it.
I can't seem to reproduce this.

Based on the time of your report 1:05, I'm guessing you were playing initially at right around 0:55 or so. The game resets every hour, so at 1:00 you would have gotten a fresh set of 25 turns!

Please try playing again. If it gives you fresh turns and it's not a new hour (something ending in :00 ) then let us know any further information with how we can reproduce this. I'm hazarding you just hit the hourly reset though, so all is likely well. :)
I can't seem to reproduce this.

Based on the time of your report 1:05, I'm guessing you were playing initially at right around 0:55 or so. The game resets every hour, so at 1:00 you would have gotten a fresh set of 25 turns!

Please try playing again. If it gives you fresh turns and it's not a new hour (something ending in :00 ) then let us know any further information with how we can reproduce this. I'm hazarding you just hit the hourly reset though, so all is likely well. :)