Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Copper | Mint Project
1 2
[center]I've been looking for a Copper | Mint | Beige dragon, since I extremely like that color combo, but on finding that there are no active dragons like that on the site, I've decided to start a project. After combing through the Search for a bit, I found two possibilities @Twigit and @Youko Would you consider breeding together two of your dragons together? If not, I completely understand, but I thought it could be safe to ask? Your dragons give the Copper | Mint, and within the offered range of Caramel and Clay is the color I wish, [b]Beige[/b]. It would be a long stretch to get that color. but would you consider helping for at least one nest? I would also be willing to pay some monies for both the difficulty of nesting the two and for the possible Beige baby if needed. Twigit Male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30100213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301003/30100213_350.png[/img][/url] Youko Female: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28126766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281268/28126766_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for any consideration you give!
I've been looking for a Copper | Mint | Beige dragon, since I extremely like that color combo, but on finding that there are no active dragons like that on the site, I've decided to start a project.

After combing through the Search for a bit, I found two possibilities

@Twigit and @Youko

Would you consider breeding together two of your dragons together? If not, I completely understand, but I thought it could be safe to ask?

Your dragons give the Copper | Mint, and within the offered range of Caramel and Clay is the color I wish, Beige.

It would be a long stretch to get that color. but would you consider helping for at least one nest?

I would also be willing to pay some monies for both the difficulty of nesting the two and for the possible Beige baby if needed.

Twigit Male:

30100213_350.png

Youko Female:

28126766_350.png

Thank you for any consideration you give!
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Flaxxendragon
I'd be willing to consider...it would really depend on the other person's wants n needs here in addition to how you plan on approaching all of this.
@Flaxxendragon
I'd be willing to consider...it would really depend on the other person's wants n needs here in addition to how you plan on approaching all of this.
wMXAg3w.png
Haha sure I'll consider!
How would this work? (I need to name my dragons ha XD )
Haha sure I'll consider!
How would this work? (I need to name my dragons ha XD )
@Twigit @Youko

If both were willing, I could (or one of you) just nest both of them till the nest hatches
@Twigit @Youko

If both were willing, I could (or one of you) just nest both of them till the nest hatches
What does @Youko think?

I'm good with anything as long as Kyanos comes back to me. (He's my most beautiful bogsneak baby <3)

Also, my lair is full; so I wouldn't be able to hatch anything currently. D:
What does @Youko think?

I'm good with anything as long as Kyanos comes back to me. (He's my most beautiful bogsneak baby <3)

Also, my lair is full; so I wouldn't be able to hatch anything currently. D:
@Twigit

Of course! As long as Youko doesn't mind, they or I could host, and as soon as it hatches everyone can return home, safe and happy.
@Twigit

Of course! As long as Youko doesn't mind, they or I could host, and as soon as it hatches everyone can return home, safe and happy.
@Youko

What do you say? Will it be ok to borrow your gal for a bit?
@Youko

What do you say? Will it be ok to borrow your gal for a bit?
@Flaxxendragon
Uhh, yes, but again if I could have like...a more detailed plan of action. I'd like to know who's she's going to and for how long and all that.
@Flaxxendragon
Uhh, yes, but again if I could have like...a more detailed plan of action. I'd like to know who's she's going to and for how long and all that.
wMXAg3w.png
@Youko @Twigit

To keep simple, I would take both (if ok with you). Nest them, which is a 6 day long progress. Hatch the nest. Then I would immediately put both in a one way CR back to their respective owners. And I do nest work in the morning my time, so going off U.S. time, they would be back home as soon as possible.

You can also hold one of my beloved babies if you want reassurance that they will return home safety, I completely understand, and would just two way CR them back. <3
@Youko @Twigit

To keep simple, I would take both (if ok with you). Nest them, which is a 6 day long progress. Hatch the nest. Then I would immediately put both in a one way CR back to their respective owners. And I do nest work in the morning my time, so going off U.S. time, they would be back home as soon as possible.

You can also hold one of my beloved babies if you want reassurance that they will return home safety, I completely understand, and would just two way CR them back. <3
@Flaxxendragon
Alright, sounds good.
@Flaxxendragon
Alright, sounds good.
wMXAg3w.png
1 2