Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum derping up
After my initial attack with my mirror, the actions button vanishes and remains vanished for all subsequent turns, leaving me able only to defend or use items.

I am on a mac and using firefox.

My roommate is not having this problem (she is on a PC and using google chrome).

However, the coliseum is regularly freezing for her and occasionally her dragons and opponents will vanish for a second right as an opponent attacks.

EDIT: I've determined that the action button will vanish after one of my opponents acts. If both of my dragons can move before my opponents, they both get to act, but once one of my opponents acts, my action button vanishes.
After my initial attack with my mirror, the actions button vanishes and remains vanished for all subsequent turns, leaving me able only to defend or use items.

I am on a mac and using firefox.

My roommate is not having this problem (she is on a PC and using google chrome).

However, the coliseum is regularly freezing for her and occasionally her dragons and opponents will vanish for a second right as an opponent attacks.

EDIT: I've determined that the action button will vanish after one of my opponents acts. If both of my dragons can move before my opponents, they both get to act, but once one of my opponents acts, my action button vanishes.
Okay, I'm still having the problem.

I just got on my roommate's computer to see if I could use the coliseum there and I could, so it's clearly either a firefox or a mac problem.
Okay, I'm still having the problem.

I just got on my roommate's computer to see if I could use the coliseum there and I could, so it's clearly either a firefox or a mac problem.
@Nuada, I suggest using Safari on a Mac. I find that runs best on my own Macbook. If that doesn't work, try the alternate link at the bottom of the coliseum page.
@Nuada, I suggest using Safari on a Mac. I find that runs best on my own Macbook. If that doesn't work, try the alternate link at the bottom of the coliseum page.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Ah thanks. I'll give that a shot and get back to you on how it goes.
Ah thanks. I'll give that a shot and get back to you on how it goes.