Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Not Finishing Battles.
I get to the end of a battle and nothing happens. No victory! screen, no loot or XP. Dragons just sit there doing nothing. Reset Coliseum several times now, same thing every time.
I get to the end of a battle and nothing happens. No victory! screen, no loot or XP. Dragons just sit there doing nothing. Reset Coliseum several times now, same thing every time.
plague_banner.pngPlagueflightswitchLightning_zps179b7aa0.gifplague_banner.png
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Interesting note: The same thing was happening to me in the Mire this morning. I switched to Harpy's Roost and the battle finished normally. Going to keep experimenting.
Interesting note: The same thing was happening to me in the Mire this morning. I switched to Harpy's Roost and the battle finished normally. Going to keep experimenting.
@silentmuse I tried switching to another one, went from Mire to Training Grounds, still stalled at the end of the battle for me.
@silentmuse I tried switching to another one, went from Mire to Training Grounds, still stalled at the end of the battle for me.
“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." - Kahlil Gibran
Okay, now the Mire's working too. Either problem was solved or it's an intermittent thing.
Okay, now the Mire's working too. Either problem was solved or it's an intermittent thing.
@Sahnin It's working for me now. You?
@Sahnin It's working for me now. You?
@silentmuse Testing! And now it is working. Weird but hey whatevah works.
@silentmuse Testing! And now it is working. Weird but hey whatevah works.
i have been having this problem for a couple days now. it sometimes works but other times doesn't
i have been having this problem for a couple days now. it sometimes works but other times doesn't
pDgbTnF.png
I've had this problem in the past. Sometimes, I have to click out of it and go back in. It seems to have gotten better, where I only get the problem after maybe an hour or so of gameplay if that.
I've had this problem in the past. Sometimes, I have to click out of it and go back in. It seems to have gotten better, where I only get the problem after maybe an hour or so of gameplay if that.
“'If only, if only,'" the woodpecker sighs,
"'The bark on the tree was as soft as the skies.'"
While the wolf waits below, hungry and lonely,
Crying to the moo-oo-oon,
"'If only, If only.'”

ca4c18fce6b2300a3890285a25a0099684033c63.jpg