Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A White Raven's Accents
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57
May I buy a copy of The Astronomer's Mantle?
May I buy a copy of The Astronomer's Mantle?
@whiteraven90
Wow you have some really lovely accents here. I'm really interested in Lucifer's Mantle, but I really don't have the gems to pay for it at the moment...would you be willing to take treasure as the full payment for a copy, maybe? Totally fine if not, I may come back later when I have more shiny things. :)
@whiteraven90
Wow you have some really lovely accents here. I'm really interested in Lucifer's Mantle, but I really don't have the gems to pay for it at the moment...would you be willing to take treasure as the full payment for a copy, maybe? Totally fine if not, I may come back later when I have more shiny things. :)
gYzuoZS.png
@Dracogryph Thanks, and yes! The t:g ratio is in the first post (1:830). If 664.000t sounds good, i'll set up a PA for you. (i mean that is how much t i think it is, but you should check it too because i'm bad at math)
@Dracogryph Thanks, and yes! The t:g ratio is in the first post (1:830). If 664.000t sounds good, i'll set up a PA for you. (i mean that is how much t i think it is, but you should check it too because i'm bad at math)
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90 That sounds just fine, thank you! And yeah, I did the math too and got the same result, so should be right.

Unless my calculator is conspiring with yours to throw us off...
@whiteraven90 That sounds just fine, thank you! And yeah, I did the math too and got the same result, so should be right.

Unless my calculator is conspiring with yours to throw us off...
gYzuoZS.png
Hi Raven! Could I please be put down for a copy of Seaclaw?
Hi Raven! Could I please be put down for a copy of Seaclaw?
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki Yep! I submitted it for a reprint. I'll set up a PA with your copy as soon as i receive the package.
@Miyazaki Yep! I submitted it for a reprint. I'll set up a PA with your copy as soon as i receive the package.
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
Awesome, thanks so much! Can't wait to show you the guy it'll be on! :D
Awesome, thanks so much! Can't wait to show you the guy it'll be on! :D
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
I was looking at this shop.. and your graphics are so nice and polished, everything fits together so nicely gdfjksdf
I was looking at this shop.. and your graphics are so nice and polished, everything fits together so nicely gdfjksdf
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fenmori This shop? Why, thank you~ I like decorating. I am glad that your eyes are pleased, fellow human bean.
@fenmori This shop? Why, thank you~ I like decorating. I am glad that your eyes are pleased, fellow human bean.
@whiteraven90

Could I have a slot for Astronomer's mantle?
@whiteraven90

Could I have a slot for Astronomer's mantle?
Feel free to call me Min or Minnie~ I love making friends, so come and chat?
Hatchery | Wishlist

+10 fr time
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 56 57