Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 410 411
@Meese You go man! I used to play a lotta Mercy until I was getting constantly harassed for having so many hours on her, now I'm a full fledged Tracer main makin it up to 3454 this season

I hope you enjoy dps more, hell I sure do
@Meese You go man! I used to play a lotta Mercy until I was getting constantly harassed for having so many hours on her, now I'm a full fledged Tracer main makin it up to 3454 this season

I hope you enjoy dps more, hell I sure do
I didn't even play that much mercy, I used to be tank main, with lucio and ana on the side, but this damn season 6. Stuck with playing mercy bc required and most hours on her. At least I climbed up a bit and didn't just keep falling down as usual.
Definitely will do my placements with Winston/D.va again since I'm the no brain no aim main.
I didn't even play that much mercy, I used to be tank main, with lucio and ana on the side, but this damn season 6. Stuck with playing mercy bc required and most hours on her. At least I climbed up a bit and didn't just keep falling down as usual.
Definitely will do my placements with Winston/D.va again since I'm the no brain no aim main.
sIYtCYI.png
@Nightves Thanks dude! I'm excited as well! I'm really enjoying Reaper so far. 6 hours to go!
@Nightves Thanks dude! I'm excited as well! I'm really enjoying Reaper so far. 6 hours to go!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese I wish you luck. I managed to reach 3890 SR by maining Reaper and Mei (attack/defense), with Pharah and 76 as occasional alternatives depending on the circumstances.
@Meese I wish you luck. I managed to reach 3890 SR by maining Reaper and Mei (attack/defense), with Pharah and 76 as occasional alternatives depending on the circumstances.
Ana's getting buffed! Her damage is being increased to 70!
Ana's getting buffed! Her damage is being increased to 70!
cwl0mPM.gif
Really happy about the Ana buff, I'm starting to get into her after Junkenstein's Revenge! Mercy's Resurrect is getting nerfed as well, which is very needed.

Never introduced myself! I main Tracer mostly, though I also play a lot of Pharah as well. Same name on Overwatch, can't remember the numbers though.
Really happy about the Ana buff, I'm starting to get into her after Junkenstein's Revenge! Mercy's Resurrect is getting nerfed as well, which is very needed.

Never introduced myself! I main Tracer mostly, though I also play a lot of Pharah as well. Same name on Overwatch, can't remember the numbers though.
venusaur-mega.gif
is ana gonna be finally playable again??? I really hope so bc I like playing her way more than mercy, I play mostly hitscan dps so I can switch over to her pretty easy when we need a main healer
is ana gonna be finally playable again??? I really hope so bc I like playing her way more than mercy, I play mostly hitscan dps so I can switch over to her pretty easy when we need a main healer
Well, the damage won't bring her back, but maybe the fact that Mercy now has 1.75s cast on her ress she may come back. I do hope so.
Well, the damage won't bring her back, but maybe the fact that Mercy now has 1.75s cast on her ress she may come back. I do hope so.
sIYtCYI.png
Well frick October's over and I couldn't get the Van Helsing skin....

I'm a disgrace to McCree mains everywhere (although I have unitentionally become a torbjorn/bastion main)....
Well frick October's over and I couldn't get the Van Helsing skin....

I'm a disgrace to McCree mains everywhere (although I have unitentionally become a torbjorn/bastion main)....
Rrg can't decide between Witch Mercy or Dragon Symmetra

I have enough coins for one but I like both so much aaa
Rrg can't decide between Witch Mercy or Dragon Symmetra

I have enough coins for one but I like both so much aaa
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
1 2 ... 364 365 366 367 368 ... 410 411