Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Beastbloods | shifter rp | OPEN!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17

| Misty Taylor || She/her || Domestic Barn Owl || Pineford, library |

Misty froze up briefly again, ashamed Efrain had picked up on her discomfort so easily. She had no reason to be so tense- after all, he was just a kid. After a moment of consideration, she gave him an easy, sheepish grin and scratched the back of her head, chuckling.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't been sleeping much lately. I'm a bit of a night owl, I suppose! It makes me a bit jumpy sometimes. Here," she held out her hand, taking a small step to close the sudden distance between them. "Let's start fresh! Misty Taylor, please to meet you ...?" She trailed off, prompting him for a name. She appeared calm and friendly now, but a certain wariness remained in her warm gold eyes.

| Misty Taylor || She/her || Domestic Barn Owl || Pineford, library |

Misty froze up briefly again, ashamed Efrain had picked up on her discomfort so easily. She had no reason to be so tense- after all, he was just a kid. After a moment of consideration, she gave him an easy, sheepish grin and scratched the back of her head, chuckling.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't been sleeping much lately. I'm a bit of a night owl, I suppose! It makes me a bit jumpy sometimes. Here," she held out her hand, taking a small step to close the sudden distance between them. "Let's start fresh! Misty Taylor, please to meet you ...?" She trailed off, prompting him for a name. She appeared calm and friendly now, but a certain wariness remained in her warm gold eyes.
{ @Fincayra looks great! Welcome to the gay zoo club pal!
{ @BlackJay nah pal, it looks great! I really can't wait to see how Roan and Flynn's dynamic plays out, actually! Also we now have a nonbinary Oke and a nonbinary Roan... I am complete.

Oke | they/he | ~17 | rogue coyote | coffee shop, southwest Pineford

Sh-t. Oke cursed silently. As much as he loved being a problem-solver, it never was exactly a good situation when humans walked into the equation. But, he couldn't afford to let chatty Cathy or social anxiety try to take this one. Oke took a breath, one slow inhale of the smell of rain, and took a step.
His right hand went to his heart, his fingertips grazing the fabric of his jacket. "Really, we were just passing through—little shortcut is all," Oke explained, only half lying. He gestured to the narrow break above them between the high stone walls of the buildings on either side. He prayed, as he stepped forward, that woman wouldn't notice the golden glint in his eyes. "Not as rainy in here, ya know?"
{ @Fincayra looks great! Welcome to the gay zoo club pal!
{ @BlackJay nah pal, it looks great! I really can't wait to see how Roan and Flynn's dynamic plays out, actually! Also we now have a nonbinary Oke and a nonbinary Roan... I am complete.

Oke | they/he | ~17 | rogue coyote | coffee shop, southwest Pineford

Sh-t. Oke cursed silently. As much as he loved being a problem-solver, it never was exactly a good situation when humans walked into the equation. But, he couldn't afford to let chatty Cathy or social anxiety try to take this one. Oke took a breath, one slow inhale of the smell of rain, and took a step.
His right hand went to his heart, his fingertips grazing the fabric of his jacket. "Really, we were just passing through—little shortcut is all," Oke explained, only half lying. He gestured to the narrow break above them between the high stone walls of the buildings on either side. He prayed, as he stepped forward, that woman wouldn't notice the golden glint in his eyes. "Not as rainy in here, ya know?"
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan
I'm gay and I like coyotes

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
{ @JellySlap (omg great username btw) yeah that's fine! If you want, you can find someone else to play the friend, or collaborate with someone else that wants to join in and make a new character that fits the bill—or just leave the friend unseen. Whatever works for how you write!
{ @JellySlap (omg great username btw) yeah that's fine! If you want, you can find someone else to play the friend, or collaborate with someone else that wants to join in and make a new character that fits the bill—or just leave the friend unseen. Whatever works for how you write!
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
{ Just a bump to make sure everyone is,,,alive?
{ and @JellySlap any update on that sheet pal? If you haven't gotten the chance, that's fine :,)
{ Just a bump to make sure everyone is,,,alive?
{ and @JellySlap any update on that sheet pal? If you haven't gotten the chance, that's fine :,)
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
Alive! Waiting for someone in my area to post!
Alive! Waiting for someone in my area to post!
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbearded_vulture_by_tathym-daf3vqn.giftumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@roanokeee

hi! can I join as a beastblood?
@roanokeee

hi! can I join as a beastblood?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
((Anyone have a good place for me to jump in?))
((Anyone have a good place for me to jump in?))
FusionFlare.gif
((I'll post a post seeing as what I last posted kinda just died))
((I'll post a post seeing as what I last posted kinda just died))
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
{ @SteampunkGriffin @Onigame I'll ping em for ya'll since they kinda just disappeared @Petlover30 @Hibernation

{ @Nightshades sure thing pal! Rogues are closed right now though, sorry!

{ @BlackJay I have Cheshire open if you want ;0

{ @JellySlap ah damn :,( alright though, let me know if you ever get the chance to come back! Au revoir pal!
{ @SteampunkGriffin @Onigame I'll ping em for ya'll since they kinda just disappeared @Petlover30 @Hibernation

{ @Nightshades sure thing pal! Rogues are closed right now though, sorry!

{ @BlackJay I have Cheshire open if you want ;0

{ @JellySlap ah damn :,( alright though, let me know if you ever get the chance to come back! Au revoir pal!
WS0OUGQ.png
x0iVMgw.png
nature_small.png
+3 FR time
call me Rowan

Beastbloods rp
Rowan Draws! art shop
Name: Sarah Waters
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Red Fox
Alignment: feral
Residence: the forest
Human appearance: She has orange hair and green eyes and freckles. Sarah has freckles and fangs
Animal appearance: floofy red fox who's coat is the same color as her hair
Personality: Sarah is sly and mysterious at first but when you get to know her better she is really funny
Extra: potato
Name: Sarah Waters
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Red Fox
Alignment: feral
Residence: the forest
Human appearance: She has orange hair and green eyes and freckles. Sarah has freckles and fangs
Animal appearance: floofy red fox who's coat is the same color as her hair
Personality: Sarah is sly and mysterious at first but when you get to know her better she is really funny
Extra: potato
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17