Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE Lightning nest -- 3 slots
1 2
Help me not random impulse-breed! Fill up my nests for me with dragons I can give back!

I don't need to be paid. I guess it's polite to feed your pair before you send them over, but honestly I don't care.
I might hold a nest for you if you're going to need it in the future. Can't hurt to ask.
Put your name in your dragons' bios, so they'll defs go back to the right person.

Three nests open.

(If you're aiming for a particular gene/colour/breed combo, tell me about it!)
Help me not random impulse-breed! Fill up my nests for me with dragons I can give back!

I don't need to be paid. I guess it's polite to feed your pair before you send them over, but honestly I don't care.
I might hold a nest for you if you're going to need it in the future. Can't hurt to ask.
Put your name in your dragons' bios, so they'll defs go back to the right person.

Three nests open.

(If you're aiming for a particular gene/colour/breed combo, tell me about it!)
@Niesse do you still have a nest available? I'd be so grateful if you could breed my pair!
@Niesse do you still have a nest available? I'd be so grateful if you could breed my pair!
@Avery2055 I do! Send them over :)
@Avery2055 I do! Send them over :)
@Avery2055 Your eggs have hatched!
@Avery2055 Your eggs have hatched!
@Niesse

I could need a nest in around 12-15 days, depending on when I find a breeding partner for my dragon.
Could you hold me a nest free for then?

Also, are you sure you want nothing for this?
@Niesse

I could need a nest in around 12-15 days, depending on when I find a breeding partner for my dragon.
Could you hold me a nest free for then?

Also, are you sure you want nothing for this?
@Mirima I just like hatching eggs, and I don't really care whether they're mine or someone else's ^_^

Ping me again with a day or two to go and I'll make sure I've got a nest open for you, no problem.
@Mirima I just like hatching eggs, and I don't really care whether they're mine or someone else's ^_^

Ping me again with a day or two to go and I'll make sure I've got a nest open for you, no problem.
@Niesse

Okay, thank you very much! (:

Anyways, with giving me a nest to hatch you will get a 10% discount if you ever want to buy a dragon from me. Just hit me a message or ping me.
@Niesse

Okay, thank you very much! (:

Anyways, with giving me a nest to hatch you will get a 10% discount if you ever want to buy a dragon from me. Just hit me a message or ping me.
@Niesse could I send you a pair? it would be such a huge help!
@Niesse could I send you a pair? it would be such a huge help!
45797576.png
@Libi Sorry, I was offline.

Sure! Send them over!
@Libi Sorry, I was offline.

Sure! Send them over!
Thank you, I will send them right away @Niesse
Thank you, I will send them right away @Niesse
45797576.png
1 2