Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Open] USD/Gems/Treasure | Commissions
[center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b42/f/2017/297/5/d/tumblr_oue3phcxkg1r04ibco1_500_by_katfayebrown-dbrmuxb.png[/img][/center] [url=https://katfayebrown.deviantart.com/gallery/][u]My DA[/u][/url] [b]Gems/Treasure Slots:[/b] 1. Changkyun 2. Changkyun [b]USD Slots:[/b] Always Open!! Accepting payment through paypal, or in the form of gems, items, or treasure. $1 = 125 gems for me On Flight Rising I am aiming for breeding, so treasure to expand, genes, or gems for buying things would be awesome. [b]Will Do/Won't Do[/b] Ask! I am editing this list as I hit things. [b]How to Order[/b] Post below, or message me! Once I accept the commission, please send payment. I won't accept it until the art is finished. I will show WIP work of your commission, and you can always message/email me for updates. I tend to finish within a few days, or two weeks at the latest.
tumblr_oue3phcxkg1r04ibco1_500_by_katfayebrown-dbrmuxb.png

My DA

Gems/Treasure Slots:
1. Changkyun
2. Changkyun

USD Slots:
Always Open!!

Accepting payment through paypal, or in the form of gems, items, or treasure.

$1 = 125 gems for me

On Flight Rising I am aiming for breeding, so treasure to expand, genes, or gems for buying things would be awesome.

Will Do/Won't Do
Ask! I am editing this list as I hit things.

How to Order
Post below, or message me! Once I accept the commission, please send payment. I won't accept it until the art is finished.

I will show WIP work of your commission, and you can always message/email me for updates. I tend to finish within a few days, or two weeks at the latest.
@ScarlettArbuckle could I grab both FR slots? I'm on mobile atm but I can post my references as soon as I get home!
@ScarlettArbuckle could I grab both FR slots? I'm on mobile atm but I can post my references as soon as I get home!
EOfU7Bh.png
@Changkyun I mostly likely won't start on anything until after work tomorrow, so you have plenty of time tonight or tomorrow morning to post them <3 Be safe on your way home!
@Changkyun I mostly likely won't start on anything until after work tomorrow, so you have plenty of time tonight or tomorrow morning to post them <3 Be safe on your way home!
<3 <3
<3 <3