Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥~ [CLOSED] BREEDING CARDS~~
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61
@SakuraAngel

Your completely fine! I get what you mean.. Good luck with your SAT's coming up! Hope you do well!
@SakuraAngel

Your completely fine! I get what you mean.. Good luck with your SAT's coming up! Hope you do well!
Proud owner of Minden hatchery

Adoptable by: Lichtdrache
fBZO2yk.png
@SakuraAngel SATs more important than my signature so dont worry about it, wish you good luck! :)
@SakuraAngel SATs more important than my signature so dont worry about it, wish you good luck! :)
@DoYouLoveMeYet @flightnihg Thank you guys soo much for understanding!!<333 You're awesome! Thanks so much!
@DoYouLoveMeYet @flightnihg Thank you guys soo much for understanding!!<333 You're awesome! Thanks so much!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel

I completely understand! You don't have to worry about my banner - school is more important. (I actually work as an SAT tutor and my students are FREAKING OUT this time of year, so I know exactly what you're going through. Best of luck!!!)
@SakuraAngel

I completely understand! You don't have to worry about my banner - school is more important. (I actually work as an SAT tutor and my students are FREAKING OUT this time of year, so I know exactly what you're going through. Best of luck!!!)
tumblr_inline_njuc4qhic61qmu9vp.png
@SakuraAngel
May I be pinged when you reopen?
@SakuraAngel
May I be pinged when you reopen?
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@Smaragdina Oh my goodness, thank you so much for understanding !! Oml and you totallllyyyyyy understand where I'm coming from:D Again, thanks so much!!

@MissFortune17 Absolutely, I will ping you:)
@Smaragdina Oh my goodness, thank you so much for understanding !! Oml and you totallllyyyyyy understand where I'm coming from:D Again, thanks so much!!

@MissFortune17 Absolutely, I will ping you:)
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel Thank you for the notice! Good luck with your classes and SAT!
@SakuraAngel Thank you for the notice! Good luck with your classes and SAT!
3wo81LB.png
Kit ~ Bi ~ They/Them VAzlEyg.png
@TechnoBeats Aw no problem<3 Thank you so much!
@TechnoBeats Aw no problem<3 Thank you so much!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel could you ping me when you open, please? Thank you!
@SakuraAngel could you ping me when you open, please? Thank you!
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Triblobyte Terribly sorry I missed your ping! Yes, I'll def let you know when I re-open! I might be able to do small orders on the side here and there. If you're still interested, let me know!

@Nahiri
@MissFortune17
Thanks all for your interest~~ If you are still interested, please let me know! As I still have school, I might not be able to do large orders. My apologies.

Hope you all have been well and had a great New Year^^:3
Thanks for reading!
@Triblobyte Terribly sorry I missed your ping! Yes, I'll def let you know when I re-open! I might be able to do small orders on the side here and there. If you're still interested, let me know!

@Nahiri
@MissFortune17
Thanks all for your interest~~ If you are still interested, please let me know! As I still have school, I might not be able to do large orders. My apologies.

Hope you all have been well and had a great New Year^^:3
Thanks for reading!
QsENFIw.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 60 61