Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deserve You {Private}
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@AmeliaSageglow (oops its my turn, sorry to make you guys wait)

Tertius shrugged. "You don't have to pay us anything, we have very wealthy patrons. I'm sure a meal or two would suffice. Twelve days, you said was your next meeting? Until then, we will be watching, just in case he tries to make contact with you before then. I will bring four of my best fighters on the day he comes to take you away, and we will follow in secret." She nodded with finality, signifying the meeting's close. "Is there anything else you would like from me before we part ways?"

Kenna craned her head back to look at Minny as if to see what she was hiding, but then she grinned. "A'course! We can go grab Nikolas and meet Sisun out in the fields. Ooh, you should meet Sisun! He's huuuuuuge! One day I hope I grow as big as he is. I could defeat all the clan's enemies with a swipe of my mighty hand!" She playfully swiped a paw at an imaginary enemy, giggling and swishing her tail.
@AmeliaSageglow (oops its my turn, sorry to make you guys wait)

Tertius shrugged. "You don't have to pay us anything, we have very wealthy patrons. I'm sure a meal or two would suffice. Twelve days, you said was your next meeting? Until then, we will be watching, just in case he tries to make contact with you before then. I will bring four of my best fighters on the day he comes to take you away, and we will follow in secret." She nodded with finality, signifying the meeting's close. "Is there anything else you would like from me before we part ways?"

Kenna craned her head back to look at Minny as if to see what she was hiding, but then she grinned. "A'course! We can go grab Nikolas and meet Sisun out in the fields. Ooh, you should meet Sisun! He's huuuuuuge! One day I hope I grow as big as he is. I could defeat all the clan's enemies with a swipe of my mighty hand!" She playfully swiped a paw at an imaginary enemy, giggling and swishing her tail.
tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o3_100.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.giftumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o1_100.gif
@AmeliaSageglow bump
@AmeliaSageglow bump
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65