Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Damselfly Wings Art & Writing {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TorisLaurinaitis No worries and no rush! I hope you had fun camping, and I look forward to your work
@TorisLaurinaitis No worries and no rush! I hope you had fun camping, and I look forward to your work
NFSZSxV.gif
9/8/2017 Update
@Araaska, @LaughingZuru, @Drakana, @Wolvenhyde

Freshman orientation, classes, and tennis season have started, so, that means I am bit busier... But I'm going to keep going!

Wolvenhyde: Sorry for the wait! I'm almost done and will be sending a draft soon!

Those who have requested written work from me: If you are curious and itching to see what I have already, I can provide you a link to my GoogleDoc that I'm working on. I'll give you commenting rights too so you can ask me to fix anything right then and there, and it might motivate me knowing that I have an audience waiting for me. This will decrease editing time and will also negate the need for drafts. For this access, I only ask for 4kt/2g/$0.50 extra, since I am prioritizing your work, allowing you to receive unfinished work before the regular time, and granting you extra access than the regular.

HOWEVER, I might deny you access due to your work being not far enough for you to get too excited for. There is only one work that I haven't started yet due to my workload, my apologies to to Drakana.

I promise I'm trying to give it my all, so I will make sure the wait is extra. I have not forgotten you all!
9/8/2017 Update

Freshman orientation, classes, and tennis season have started, so, that means I am bit busier... But I'm going to keep going!

Wolvenhyde: Sorry for the wait! I'm almost done and will be sending a draft soon!

Those who have requested written work from me: If you are curious and itching to see what I have already, I can provide you a link to my GoogleDoc that I'm working on. I'll give you commenting rights too so you can ask me to fix anything right then and there, and it might motivate me knowing that I have an audience waiting for me. This will decrease editing time and will also negate the need for drafts. For this access, I only ask for 4kt/2g/$0.50 extra, since I am prioritizing your work, allowing you to receive unfinished work before the regular time, and granting you extra access than the regular.

HOWEVER, I might deny you access due to your work being not far enough for you to get too excited for. There is only one work that I haven't started yet due to my workload, my apologies to to Drakana.

I promise I'm trying to give it my all, so I will make sure the wait is extra. I have not forgotten you all!
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it! Good luck!
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to it! Good luck!
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@TorisLaurinaitis

Best of luck to you with everything that has come up! Sounds like it is going to be getting a wee bit intense. As for the commissioned work, I am as ever looking forward to what you have come up with. It is incredibly tempting to request that preview, if available of course, but I actually find the wait makes the entire experience quite exciting, ahah. <3
@TorisLaurinaitis

Best of luck to you with everything that has come up! Sounds like it is going to be getting a wee bit intense. As for the commissioned work, I am as ever looking forward to what you have come up with. It is incredibly tempting to request that preview, if available of course, but I actually find the wait makes the entire experience quite exciting, ahah. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
School is starting up again, what fun times! Thank you for the update and I look forward to your writting
School is starting up again, what fun times! Thank you for the update and I look forward to your writting
NFSZSxV.gif
10/23/17 Update

So, I've been without a computer for a while because my first computer broke. Now this one isn't really treating me well at all. Then I had a lot of tests and college stuff to deal with. But all excuses besides, apologies for the longest delay in the history of delays! You will get drafts, you will get your products! Eventually!

Wolvenhyde: Your draft is 99% done, I just haven't been able to upload since my computer has been giving me pains.

Araaska: I am like... 1/3 or 1/4 done, depending on how I want to structure it. But that saying, 1/3 done is like 1000 words haha. So I'm guessing 3000 words for this story!

LaughinZuru: I'm like... 1/4 done? Maybe? It might even be longer, but we'll see...

Drakana: I have yet to get to yours because of the three above. But, I will get to it as soon as I can!

Since none of you have paid (besides Wolvenhyde) there will be a reduction on your price due to this huge delay. Thanks for your patience everyone and have a spooky Halloween!!
10/23/17 Update

So, I've been without a computer for a while because my first computer broke. Now this one isn't really treating me well at all. Then I had a lot of tests and college stuff to deal with. But all excuses besides, apologies for the longest delay in the history of delays! You will get drafts, you will get your products! Eventually!

Wolvenhyde: Your draft is 99% done, I just haven't been able to upload since my computer has been giving me pains.

Araaska: I am like... 1/3 or 1/4 done, depending on how I want to structure it. But that saying, 1/3 done is like 1000 words haha. So I'm guessing 3000 words for this story!

LaughinZuru: I'm like... 1/4 done? Maybe? It might even be longer, but we'll see...

Drakana: I have yet to get to yours because of the three above. But, I will get to it as soon as I can!

Since none of you have paid (besides Wolvenhyde) there will be a reduction on your price due to this huge delay. Thanks for your patience everyone and have a spooky Halloween!!
button__by_kesminatorics-dcj2xl4.gif paperpony_world_tour_by_kiwicide_dciyigz.png
@TorisLaurinaitis
Thanks for the update! :D Can't wait to see!
@TorisLaurinaitis
Thanks for the update! :D Can't wait to see!
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@TorisLaurinaitis Thank you for the update, and no worries!
@TorisLaurinaitis Thank you for the update, and no worries!
NFSZSxV.gif
@TorisLaurinaitis

I completely missed this ping. Thank you so much for the update!
@TorisLaurinaitis

I completely missed this ping. Thank you so much for the update!
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
Well Holy Crow... I kinda low key fell off the face of the earth there didn't I...

1/18/18 Update/Huge Apology

@Araaska, @LaughingZuru, @Drackana, @Wolvenhyde

I am so sorry for neglecting you all! I need to provide you a little more commitment don't I... The end of the year there was a little chaotic at home and with school and all. Mental, psychological, physical, economic, academic, and familial/domestic(?) has kind of kept me from this work and I apologize for that! I know it has been really irresponsible of me not to tell you all before hand, so I will do better with uploading updates.

I am happy to pick up all of your commissions once again. I am happy to greatly reduce the price too, since the time has kind of worn down some of the money value. If you have lost interest I won't continue it and happy to refund you in anyway as well! :)

I hope to get back into the swing of things and be a better writer and artist!

Wolvenhyde: Alright, so my computer gave me uber pains and then I lost my drawing pen... So, if you are still interested I can draw your commission, but on paper this time. I can scan the drafts and the final to you as a total restart. My style has changed ever so slightly, only for consistency sake. I can keep what we had and just try to copy that onto paper, or I can go for another pose and what not.

If you are no longer interested (which is totally fine and understandable) I can refund you since I know you paid in advance for the art. We can discuss details over PM if you want too :))

Araaska: I still have the draft up and ready! I am happy to continue and see how it goes or I don't have to if you no longer are interested :) Either way is fine! I can send you what I have so far, or you can wait until the final draft too. Honestly up to you!

LaughingZuru: Same as Araaska, honestly. The story is not very developed on this one but it definitely has potential. If you want me to continue, I'm definitely happy to. But if you lack interest, that is completely understandable!

Drakana: I haven't really started yours yet due to the work load and the commissions above. Happy to talk to you about plot options if you are still interested!

Again, super duper sorry for how this all turned out. I also an associate of mine has a PayPal account set up if you want to pay through there! I'll be using that account for any payments that go through USD. I would prefer payment that way, BUT I won't refuse if you have alternative payments (be it treasure, gems, art, etc.).

Best wishes to all of you!
Well Holy Crow... I kinda low key fell off the face of the earth there didn't I...

1/18/18 Update/Huge Apology

@Araaska, @LaughingZuru, @Drackana, @Wolvenhyde

I am so sorry for neglecting you all! I need to provide you a little more commitment don't I... The end of the year there was a little chaotic at home and with school and all. Mental, psychological, physical, economic, academic, and familial/domestic(?) has kind of kept me from this work and I apologize for that! I know it has been really irresponsible of me not to tell you all before hand, so I will do better with uploading updates.

I am happy to pick up all of your commissions once again. I am happy to greatly reduce the price too, since the time has kind of worn down some of the money value. If you have lost interest I won't continue it and happy to refund you in anyway as well! :)

I hope to get back into the swing of things and be a better writer and artist!

Wolvenhyde: Alright, so my computer gave me uber pains and then I lost my drawing pen... So, if you are still interested I can draw your commission, but on paper this time. I can scan the drafts and the final to you as a total restart. My style has changed ever so slightly, only for consistency sake. I can keep what we had and just try to copy that onto paper, or I can go for another pose and what not.

If you are no longer interested (which is totally fine and understandable) I can refund you since I know you paid in advance for the art. We can discuss details over PM if you want too :))

Araaska: I still have the draft up and ready! I am happy to continue and see how it goes or I don't have to if you no longer are interested :) Either way is fine! I can send you what I have so far, or you can wait until the final draft too. Honestly up to you!

LaughingZuru: Same as Araaska, honestly. The story is not very developed on this one but it definitely has potential. If you want me to continue, I'm definitely happy to. But if you lack interest, that is completely understandable!

Drakana: I haven't really started yours yet due to the work load and the commissions above. Happy to talk to you about plot options if you are still interested!

Again, super duper sorry for how this all turned out. I also an associate of mine has a PayPal account set up if you want to pay through there! I'll be using that account for any payments that go through USD. I would prefer payment that way, BUT I won't refuse if you have alternative payments (be it treasure, gems, art, etc.).

Best wishes to all of you!
1 2 3 4 5 6