Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Poisonedpaper's Art Assets
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87
@Poisonedpaper
Have you tried Google Drive? It keeps the filenames attached but doesn't provide a plaintext list for direct links to the images. People can directly download the images to save on their computer.
@Poisonedpaper
Have you tried Google Drive? It keeps the filenames attached but doesn't provide a plaintext list for direct links to the images. People can directly download the images to save on their computer.
yHVNH4X.png
@Poisonedpaper
Another thing to try would be making a Deviantart Stash just your bio assets~
@Poisonedpaper
Another thing to try would be making a Deviantart Stash just your bio assets~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@Poisonedpaper
Just a heads up, and maybe I'm just not paying good attention, but I don't see a right wing for the rose seraph set
@Poisonedpaper
Just a heads up, and maybe I'm just not paying good attention, but I don't see a right wing for the rose seraph set
wq9PoXA.png
@Poisonedpaper
Would picture links be classified as credit? (When they click on the picture, it takes them to this page)
@Poisonedpaper
Would picture links be classified as credit? (When they click on the picture, it takes them to this page)
@Poisonedpaper

Thanks friend!

I think google drive, Flickr or even dropbox might help??
@Poisonedpaper

Thanks friend!

I think google drive, Flickr or even dropbox might help??
FY9uLcA.png
@Poisonedpaper

Pinglist please! I always need interesting assets for my bios :D
@Poisonedpaper

Pinglist please! I always need interesting assets for my bios :D
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
Please add me to the pinglist.
Please add me to the pinglist.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Poisonedpaper These are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing them ^^ can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Poisonedpaper These are amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing them ^^ can I be added to the pinglist please?
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@Poisonedpaper - thanks for sharing these, they're such gorgeous additions for bios! May I be added to the pinglist. Also, I may be missing something obvious but I tried to access the image-set for the rose ornate flame set and it took me to imgur, where only a few of the images were available? Just thought I'd let you know!
@Poisonedpaper - thanks for sharing these, they're such gorgeous additions for bios! May I be added to the pinglist. Also, I may be missing something obvious but I tried to access the image-set for the rose ornate flame set and it took me to imgur, where only a few of the images were available? Just thought I'd let you know!
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
@PoisonedPaper
Hey! I wanted to make some more familiars and accent pieces to match the "Knight And Day" sets because I've got a dragon who's going to have a very very long bio. So, I was curious how you do your color changing technique so I could make them match? Do you use masking layers on them in Photoshop or use another method?
@PoisonedPaper
Hey! I wanted to make some more familiars and accent pieces to match the "Knight And Day" sets because I've got a dragon who's going to have a very very long bio. So, I was curious how you do your color changing technique so I could make them match? Do you use masking layers on them in Photoshop or use another method?
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 86 87