Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25259] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/25259_350.png[/img] [/url] My Pearlcatcher Svelte needs a mate for his next breeding. His usual mate, Hecate, is occupied with a certain Ridgeback and his original plan for a nice shiny girl Pearlcatcher fell through. Svelte is White/Steel/Charcoal with Tiger and Stripes and seeing as how his ex-prospective mate was White/Lavender with Shimmer and Iridescent, I have high expectations of potential mates. Here's what I'm looking for: - No starter breeds - Not interested in Snappers - Complementary coloring (preferably grayscale body with colored wings, but I'll look at all offers) - Preferably double gened Prospective mates will have to be sent to my lair, Svelte is my progenitor and as such cannot be moved. (I am willing to work out a collateral just in case.) I'm looking to split the clutch instead of having any studding fees. (In the case of odd numbers, we'll hash it out over PM.) Whoever provides a Boon of Fertility gets first pick. Not interested in buying your dragon. [s]This will be open until Svelte's breeding day (7/17).[/s] Gonna have to go with Merlin for this one. I don't see it getting any better than that.

25259_350.png

My Pearlcatcher Svelte needs a mate for his next breeding. His usual mate, Hecate, is occupied with a certain Ridgeback and his original plan for a nice shiny girl Pearlcatcher fell through. Svelte is White/Steel/Charcoal with Tiger and Stripes and seeing as how his ex-prospective mate was White/Lavender with Shimmer and Iridescent, I have high expectations of potential mates.

Here's what I'm looking for:
- No starter breeds
- Not interested in Snappers
- Complementary coloring (preferably grayscale body with colored wings, but I'll look at all offers)
- Preferably double gened

Prospective mates will have to be sent to my lair, Svelte is my progenitor and as such cannot be moved. (I am willing to work out a collateral just in case.)
I'm looking to split the clutch instead of having any studding fees. (In the case of odd numbers, we'll hash it out over PM.) Whoever provides a Boon of Fertility gets first pick.
Not interested in buying your dragon.

This will be open until Svelte's breeding day (7/17).

Gonna have to go with Merlin for this one. I don't see it getting any better than that.
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
So not a perfect match to your needs, but putting out there - my friend @fingen just bred 2 starter breeds who both have platinum bodies and colored shimmer wings. They or the children are a scroll (and a few days off the perfect date) away from what you need
So not a perfect match to your needs, but putting out there - my friend @fingen just bred 2 starter breeds who both have platinum bodies and colored shimmer wings. They or the children are a scroll (and a few days off the perfect date) away from what you need
@Livia
@fingen
Thanks for the heads up. If your friend ever scrolls them into a non-starter I'll think about it.
@Livia
@fingen
Thanks for the heads up. If your friend ever scrolls them into a non-starter I'll think about it.
Hi - Thanks for mentioning me, @Livia

I'm actually very happy with my starter breed pair, and since I just sprang for a clown gene (possibly for one of them), I don't think a breed change scroll is in my near future anyway.

Good luck finding someone perfect for Svelte. I'm liking the matching tiger and stripes.
Hi - Thanks for mentioning me, @Livia

I'm actually very happy with my starter breed pair, and since I just sprang for a clown gene (possibly for one of them), I don't think a breed change scroll is in my near future anyway.

Good luck finding someone perfect for Svelte. I'm liking the matching tiger and stripes.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12027] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/12027_350.png[/img] [/url] This little lady will be available on the 20th. I'm all up for a split breeding and would be happy to provide a Boon on the day of breeding to get first pick :D

12027_350.png

This little lady will be available on the 20th. I'm all up for a split breeding and would be happy to provide a Boon on the day of breeding to get first pick :D

newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin
Woo! I'd be happy to accept! ^_^
@Merlin
Woo! I'd be happy to accept! ^_^
@ersatzlace Haha, I was about to offer a girl who was the inverted color placement of that girl you wanted to accept xD
@ersatzlace Haha, I was about to offer a girl who was the inverted color placement of that girl you wanted to accept xD
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@hitsugaya
Ahh... Sorry about that, but Merlin's offer was perfect seeing as how the original mate I was supposed to go with was a White/Lavender.
@hitsugaya
Ahh... Sorry about that, but Merlin's offer was perfect seeing as how the original mate I was supposed to go with was a White/Lavender.
@ErsatzLace It&#039;s alright. It&#039;s just funny cause I was about to offer and then I realized the colros were inverted. Your pick will have beautiful little babies <3
@ErsatzLace It&#039;s alright. It&#039;s just funny cause I was about to offer and then I realized the colros were inverted. Your pick will have beautiful little babies <3
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Accepting USD Commissions. Inquire about FR Currency: link
@ErsatzLace :D Sounds good to me. I&#039;ll send her over on the 19th along with a boon.
@ErsatzLace :D Sounds good to me. I&#039;ll send her over on the 19th along with a boon.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
1 2