Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Gen One Orphanage (open)
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 198 199
@Kaibaman

okay one thing, i'm not sure if you still need the help (seeing as how far back the post is) but I would be happy to help write lore for the dragons if you want
@Kaibaman

okay one thing, i'm not sure if you still need the help (seeing as how far back the post is) but I would be happy to help write lore for the dragons if you want
k3PCg0F.png
@RishiNamatzu did we speak before about it? currently i have maybe one lore person but id like as many as possible since there's so many orphans coming and going
@RishiNamatzu did we speak before about it? currently i have maybe one lore person but id like as many as possible since there's so many orphans coming and going
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
orpan_badge_by_raorahaga-da7f6fu.png place for unwanted g1's to be dropped off and adopted
@Kaibaman No we haven't spoken about it before but I meant just how the post was on the first page and I wasn't sure if you had updated it or not.
@Kaibaman No we haven't spoken about it before but I meant just how the post was on the first page and I wasn't sure if you had updated it or not.
k3PCg0F.png
@2RishiNamatzu ah well no no update yet and theres no such thing as to many lore writers in my line of work lol
@2RishiNamatzu ah well no no update yet and theres no such thing as to many lore writers in my line of work lol
@Kaibaman
Could I get #2 on the Tundra list?
@Kaibaman
Could I get #2 on the Tundra list?
@Kaibaman I'll be donating this little one I just hatched [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36770889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367709/36770889_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaibaman I'll be donating this little one I just hatched

36770889_350.png
k3PCg0F.png
@BrokenStorms sending shortly

@RishiNamatzu :o okay then
@BrokenStorms sending shortly

@RishiNamatzu :o okay then
@Kaibaman
Thanks so much she's gorgeous! I'll put a banner on her bio
@Kaibaman
Thanks so much she's gorgeous! I'll put a banner on her bio
@BrokenStorms the rules section as our badge code might be easier to use.
@BrokenStorms the rules section as our badge code might be easier to use.
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 198 199