Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows That Breathe (OOC THREAD)
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 379 380
I just finished my homework. and what'd I miss while at school?
I just finished my homework. and what'd I miss while at school?
Idk i was at school too just got a chance to get on. All i know rtn is that Raphael escaped, Felicity grabbed callidora and ran, and raphael flew and landed right on top of them.
Idk i was at school too just got a chance to get on. All i know rtn is that Raphael escaped, Felicity grabbed callidora and ran, and raphael flew and landed right on top of them.
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
okay.
okay.
I'm so bored . . . I have only one hw. But its soo hard. We have to read 6 documents about oregon trail and find quotes about questions and provide suggestions . .. . Sigh. Instead to cool off my brain from thinking too much, I decided to sharpen up my post.

It looks much better now. you know I used to hate creative writing and fantasy, but now I realize I hated it only because in school im forced to write about things I don't want to write about, whether else, RP I can write whatever I want.

Do any of you guys hav annoying HW or other annoying work?

((not trying to complain school's still great!)
I'm so bored . . . I have only one hw. But its soo hard. We have to read 6 documents about oregon trail and find quotes about questions and provide suggestions . .. . Sigh. Instead to cool off my brain from thinking too much, I decided to sharpen up my post.

It looks much better now. you know I used to hate creative writing and fantasy, but now I realize I hated it only because in school im forced to write about things I don't want to write about, whether else, RP I can write whatever I want.

Do any of you guys hav annoying HW or other annoying work?

((not trying to complain school's still great!)
sketch shop here!
I have annoying homework... if I have to cite anything in an assignment, I immediately become annoyed XP

I love your post Burrito <3 I loved fantasy and creative writing, I was just too shy to share it until middle school :3

And cooling off your brain like that is a wonderful idea, I usually just press on and go through the whole thing without taking a break, however, that isn't a good practice, because I always end up incredibly worn out afterwards, so yeah XD

School is amazing though, and I rarely get any homework, so all in all it's a good time! Plus it's filled with people like me, so that's another plus! ^^
I have annoying homework... if I have to cite anything in an assignment, I immediately become annoyed XP

I love your post Burrito <3 I loved fantasy and creative writing, I was just too shy to share it until middle school :3

And cooling off your brain like that is a wonderful idea, I usually just press on and go through the whole thing without taking a break, however, that isn't a good practice, because I always end up incredibly worn out afterwards, so yeah XD

School is amazing though, and I rarely get any homework, so all in all it's a good time! Plus it's filled with people like me, so that's another plus! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Morning everyone! I’m back from the test and it looks great xD

I’ve learned about your school systems and homeworks and all, you all gonna die if you have to study in my country lol, no time for weekends cause school time on Saturday even. Some people here will continously study from 6 in the morning until 9 at night, then we have to get the homeworks done.

Of course, you will have mountains of homeworks because everyone thinks their subject’s the most important, Maths is hell and you will have to study it all on paper, no practising for Science class, you have to imagine what would happen if you mix A and B together. Like what the hell
Morning everyone! I’m back from the test and it looks great xD

I’ve learned about your school systems and homeworks and all, you all gonna die if you have to study in my country lol, no time for weekends cause school time on Saturday even. Some people here will continously study from 6 in the morning until 9 at night, then we have to get the homeworks done.

Of course, you will have mountains of homeworks because everyone thinks their subject’s the most important, Maths is hell and you will have to study it all on paper, no practising for Science class, you have to imagine what would happen if you mix A and B together. Like what the hell
Oml Abyss that's even crazier than the school I had from my previous country. I had 14 HW assignments when i was in first grade, it was just crazy. But wow. I'm sorta glad ur moving to US. (though we have crappy schools too)

hey witchie! me too every time i remember first grade I feel that I shouldn't complain
Oml Abyss that's even crazier than the school I had from my previous country. I had 14 HW assignments when i was in first grade, it was just crazy. But wow. I'm sorta glad ur moving to US. (though we have crappy schools too)

hey witchie! me too every time i remember first grade I feel that I shouldn't complain
sketch shop here!
good morning abyss

good lord that sounds horrible. im struggling enough as it is lol, now i feel horrible for complaining!
good morning abyss

good lord that sounds horrible. im struggling enough as it is lol, now i feel horrible for complaining!
6e8c15587309060691decb243672cc05.gif
I know right, Ray? XD It’s crazy. Everyone here take those thing called ‘extra classes’ on Saturday and Sunday because you’ll definitely fall behind in school if you don’t take those, so there’s no such thing as weekends here, only a few will have that kind of luxury xD Like me, I’m really glad that I’m moving to the US or else. Honestly no schools in the US will scare me, I already have lots of battle scars already xD

It’s alright, I mean I guess that everyone have to feel pressure, just that you haven’t experienced my kind of pressure so xD
I know right, Ray? XD It’s crazy. Everyone here take those thing called ‘extra classes’ on Saturday and Sunday because you’ll definitely fall behind in school if you don’t take those, so there’s no such thing as weekends here, only a few will have that kind of luxury xD Like me, I’m really glad that I’m moving to the US or else. Honestly no schools in the US will scare me, I already have lots of battle scars already xD

It’s alright, I mean I guess that everyone have to feel pressure, just that you haven’t experienced my kind of pressure so xD
Oml Abyss its almost as if we lived in the same place XD Apparently hearing back from our friends in my old country, kids are now forced to go to these extra classes after school with extra HW until 6pm. Then they do HW till 12pm. And they have to pay the teacher extra for the lessons in order to keep up in school. The teachers don't even teach things in the normal classes, and only teach them in the extra ones so you have to go. It's crazy. So glad I moved or . . .
Oml Abyss its almost as if we lived in the same place XD Apparently hearing back from our friends in my old country, kids are now forced to go to these extra classes after school with extra HW until 6pm. Then they do HW till 12pm. And they have to pay the teacher extra for the lessons in order to keep up in school. The teachers don't even teach things in the normal classes, and only teach them in the extra ones so you have to go. It's crazy. So glad I moved or . . .
sketch shop here!
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 379 380