Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon RP
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Clearkiss' expression changes to a soft glance as he smiles slightly.
Clearkiss' expression changes to a soft glance as he smiles slightly.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35964326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359644/35964326_350.png[/img] [/url] Torpedo had padded over to Clearkiss. "Haven't we met before?" She asked. Torpedo looked over to the spiral hatchling. "Where did you find that at?"Torpedo asked.

35964326_350.png

Torpedo had padded over to Clearkiss.
"Haven't we met before?" She asked.
Torpedo looked over to the spiral hatchling.
"Where did you find that at?"Torpedo asked.
"It is possible." He moves the hatchling closer to his chest gently. "Abandoned in a bush nearby."
"It is possible." He moves the hatchling closer to his chest gently. "Abandoned in a bush nearby."
Torpedo let out a tiny laugh.
"It's so cute though!" Torpedo exclaimed.
Torpedo looked at the two Faes.
"I felt like I've seen you before though." Torpedo began talking, taking her attention off the hatchling.
Torpedo let out a tiny laugh.
"It's so cute though!" Torpedo exclaimed.
Torpedo looked at the two Faes.
"I felt like I've seen you before though." Torpedo began talking, taking her attention off the hatchling.
Clearkiss nuzzles the little spiral very gently. "You might have seen me wondering around and catching fish."
Clearkiss nuzzles the little spiral very gently. "You might have seen me wondering around and catching fish."
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36127840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361279/36127840_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=2]The wildclaw clicked and paced slowly, as though she were doing nothing but observing the wind breezing pine needles past the edge of the clan's territory. Willow strips joined the bunch, since.. They were in the Wispwillow Grove, after all. Her powerful hindclaws burrowed into the ground for a second as she considered her options. A slightly smaller Corven pitter-pattered over to her, his claws silenced by the moist ground below. He cleared his throat for a moment, and then, in Talonok, asked, "Are you alright?" In the very same language, she replied, "Could be better. You?" She glanced wearily over at him, her intelligent pink eyes boring into his own yellow-tinted ones. "I think I'd agree with that," he decided to answer with, before settling on a slightly rotten log. Priekopa joined him, sighing. "I wonder how your clan is doing. Our clan, I mean." He gave no answer, for he had none to give. This was understandable to the wildclaw. It hurt to think of home most days. Probably even more for her familiar/mentor, considering he had been born and raised there long before she had. Not exactly born, but raised nonetheless.

The wildclaw clicked and paced slowly, as though she were doing nothing but observing the wind breezing pine needles past the edge of the clan's territory. Willow strips joined the bunch, since.. They were in the Wispwillow Grove, after all. Her powerful hindclaws burrowed into the ground for a second as she considered her options. A slightly smaller Corven pitter-pattered over to her, his claws silenced by the moist ground below. He cleared his throat for a moment, and then, in Talonok, asked, "Are you alright?"

In the very same language, she replied, "Could be better. You?" She glanced wearily over at him, her intelligent pink eyes boring into his own yellow-tinted ones. "I think I'd agree with that," he decided to answer with, before settling on a slightly rotten log. Priekopa joined him, sighing. "I wonder how your clan is doing. Our clan, I mean." He gave no answer, for he had none to give. This was understandable to the wildclaw. It hurt to think of home most days. Probably even more for her familiar/mentor, considering he had been born and raised there long before she had. Not exactly born, but raised nonetheless.
umm... bother me i want to talk to people but im shy. i promise im terrible at being mean
ill make this pretty one day. today is not that day
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26