Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Commissions are closed!
1 2
@Chardano Sure :)
@Chardano Sure :)
2heep8h.jpg
@dragonriderz You need to raise your prices, your art is really good and right now you're selling a gorgeous full illustration for 40 cents. People are going to take advantage of you with prices like that. You really could easily charge closer to a MINIMUM of 500 gems, and even more reasonable would be at least 1000 gems. Art like that is certainly worth it.
@dragonriderz You need to raise your prices, your art is really good and right now you're selling a gorgeous full illustration for 40 cents. People are going to take advantage of you with prices like that. You really could easily charge closer to a MINIMUM of 500 gems, and even more reasonable would be at least 1000 gems. Art like that is certainly worth it.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@QuickSilvr I want to, but I'm worried people won't like the high prices
@QuickSilvr I want to, but I'm worried people won't like the high prices
2heep8h.jpg
@dragonriderz That's totally fair. Theres a point where you have to choose between getting paid very little, but having lots of customers, and getting paid a reasonable amount, but perhaps only having a couple customers. That being said, prices between 250g to 750g are pretty standard on the forums here if you don't want to go super high, but from my personal experience, doing tons of pieces for very little quickly took the fun out of it. Sometimes it's about experimenting with a price, or building up a following first, but 40g is way too low. I promise you people will still come at a higher price point. Its about getting established and bumping the thread to the front page everyday. Sometimes you need a bit of patience, but you're bound to find the right people. Honestly, sometimes people don't even buy because the price is too low and they don't want to take advantage of the artist, so it's all a balance to experiment with.

And, tell you what, to prove it to you I'll give you 500g for a fullbody. Just let me know when you've got time, I'll set it aside in my vault right now.
@dragonriderz That's totally fair. Theres a point where you have to choose between getting paid very little, but having lots of customers, and getting paid a reasonable amount, but perhaps only having a couple customers. That being said, prices between 250g to 750g are pretty standard on the forums here if you don't want to go super high, but from my personal experience, doing tons of pieces for very little quickly took the fun out of it. Sometimes it's about experimenting with a price, or building up a following first, but 40g is way too low. I promise you people will still come at a higher price point. Its about getting established and bumping the thread to the front page everyday. Sometimes you need a bit of patience, but you're bound to find the right people. Honestly, sometimes people don't even buy because the price is too low and they don't want to take advantage of the artist, so it's all a balance to experiment with.

And, tell you what, to prove it to you I'll give you 500g for a fullbody. Just let me know when you've got time, I'll set it aside in my vault right now.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@dragonriderz
Could you ping me when you open again?
I would want to buy a full and sketch when you do ^^
@dragonriderz
Could you ping me when you open again?
I would want to buy a full and sketch when you do ^^
@KyuubiKR88 sure!
@KyuubiKR88 sure!
2heep8h.jpg
@QuickSilvr You have convinced me, and honestly having a lot to draw is stressful XD
Thank you!
@QuickSilvr You have convinced me, and honestly having a lot to draw is stressful XD
Thank you!
2heep8h.jpg
@dragonriderz
can I be on the pinglist for slots? like everyone else said I think you're waaay undercutting yourself buuut I'm broke so I won't argue :)
@dragonriderz
can I be on the pinglist for slots? like everyone else said I think you're waaay undercutting yourself buuut I'm broke so I won't argue :)
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
1 2