Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Items, Familiars, UM Skins
1 2 3 4
@Neintails Hey there! Are you still looking to sell your Plague Sprite?
@Neintails Hey there! Are you still looking to sell your Plague Sprite?
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge
Yes I am sorry for the delay in response, for some reason I am not getting ping alerts from this thread.
@Marge
Yes I am sorry for the delay in response, for some reason I am not getting ping alerts from this thread.
@Neintails No worries! I apologize for this late response as well, I was hoping my gem buying thread would go a bit faster ;;

LAH for the Plague Sprite is 2377 gems right now, so with your 5% discount it is 2259 gems. As of now, I have 998 gems, which leaves 1261 to pay.

However, I most certainly have the treasure required! I was just waiting to convert it to gems, lol. Your post says you take treasure at 1:830. 1261 gems at that rate is 1,046,630 treasure.

Would you take 998 gems and 1,046k for the Plague Sprite? :)
@Neintails No worries! I apologize for this late response as well, I was hoping my gem buying thread would go a bit faster ;;

LAH for the Plague Sprite is 2377 gems right now, so with your 5% discount it is 2259 gems. As of now, I have 998 gems, which leaves 1261 to pay.

However, I most certainly have the treasure required! I was just waiting to convert it to gems, lol. Your post says you take treasure at 1:830. 1261 gems at that rate is 1,046,630 treasure.

Would you take 998 gems and 1,046k for the Plague Sprite? :)
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Marge
That sounds fair to me! I have been debating keeping this sprite since I got her way back when and she's aligned to my flight but since I'm not actually a familiar collector it felt ok to let it go. Now I'm happy to see it will be going to a good home so I'll will send her to the crossroads now.
@Marge
That sounds fair to me! I have been debating keeping this sprite since I got her way back when and she's aligned to my flight but since I'm not actually a familiar collector it felt ok to let it go. Now I'm happy to see it will be going to a good home so I'll will send her to the crossroads now.
@Neintails Thank you so much, that sounds great! Plague's sprite has been a dream of mine since I joined the site in 2014, so this feels really unreal, honestly. I'll take good care of her! ;w; I know just the dragon to put her on.

I really can't thank you enough. I'm very excited to have her!
@Neintails Thank you so much, that sounds great! Plague's sprite has been a dream of mine since I joined the site in 2014, so this feels really unreal, honestly. I'll take good care of her! ;w; I know just the dragon to put her on.

I really can't thank you enough. I'm very excited to have her!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
@Neintails
How much for the:
-Garden Guardian accent
-Autumn loreweaver accent
-Molten Marauder
and
-Seawater saviour