Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons for Newbies! (0 left!)
Welcome to FR!!! Newbies are welcome to an of these dragons, more than one if you so choose! I will also send a familiar to go along with your new hatchling, and some food! (And if you're a seasoned member willing to give them a good home I'm more than happy to give you a dragon for free as well!) (I'd prefer they were not used immediately as exalt fodder!! Only adopt if you want them!) [quote= FAMILY 1] [center]Dragons from this section come from an extensive family tree with over 200 surviving dragons already logged! If you adopt from this section, your dragon and their mate(s) and children will be added![/center] 1. ADOPTED 2. ADOPTED! 3. ADOPTED! 4. ADOPTED! 5. ADOPTED! 6. ADOPTED! 7. ADOPTED 8. ADOPTED 9. ADOPTED! 10. ADOPTED! 11. ADOPTED 12. ADOPTED! 13. ADOPTED! [/quote] [quote= winter] The dragons from this group are triple white winter themed dragons! 14. ADOPTED! 15. ADOPTED! 16. ADOPTED! [/quote] [quote= halloween] The dragons from this group are from my "poison plants" Halloween pair! Careful, they are tricksters! 17. ADOPTED! 18. ADOPTED! 19. ADOPTED! 20. ADOPTED![/quote] 21. ADOPTED! 22. ADOPTED! [quote=valentines] The dragons from this section have a valentines day theme! 23. ADOPTED! 24. ADOPTED! [quote= tree dragons] the dragons in this section look like trees! 25. ADOPTED! 26. ADOPTED!! 27. ADOPTED!
Welcome to FR!!! Newbies are welcome to an of these dragons, more than one if you so choose! I will also send a familiar to go along with your new hatchling, and some food!

(And if you're a seasoned member willing to give them a good home I'm more than happy to give you a dragon for free as well!)
(I'd prefer they were not used immediately as exalt fodder!! Only adopt if you want them!)

FAMILY 1 wrote:
Dragons from this section come from an extensive family tree with over 200 surviving dragons already logged! If you adopt from this section, your dragon and their mate(s) and children will be added!
1. ADOPTED

2. ADOPTED!

3. ADOPTED!

4. ADOPTED!

5. ADOPTED!

6. ADOPTED!

7. ADOPTED

8. ADOPTED

9. ADOPTED!

10. ADOPTED!

11. ADOPTED

12. ADOPTED!

13. ADOPTED!

winter wrote:
The dragons from this group are triple white winter themed dragons!

14. ADOPTED!

15. ADOPTED!

16. ADOPTED!

halloween wrote:
The dragons from this group are from my "poison plants" Halloween pair! Careful, they are tricksters!

17. ADOPTED!

18. ADOPTED!

19. ADOPTED!

20. ADOPTED!

21. ADOPTED!

22. ADOPTED!

valentines wrote:
The dragons from this section have a valentines day theme!

23. ADOPTED!

24. ADOPTED!
tree dragons wrote:
the dragons in this section look like trees!
25. ADOPTED!

26. ADOPTED!!

27. ADOPTED!
21u2cp.png
I would absolutely love #14 and # 3 if you'd be willing. ^~^
I would absolutely love #14 and # 3 if you'd be willing. ^~^
@kyledile
For sure! I'll send them to you right now!
@kyledile
For sure! I'll send them to you right now!
21u2cp.png
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
can i have # 2 and/ or #12 please?
can i have # 2 and/ or #12 please?
@TriscuitCafe may I please have 12
@TriscuitCafe may I please have 12
I would adore either #5 or #15 <3

Please and thank you
I would adore either #5 or #15 <3

Please and thank you
- - GMT timzone, please @me - -
@aurora1o3
I'll send you Caspian (#2) because someone else is interested in 12! You can feel free to pick another if you want! :)

@nghtly sending now!
@aurora1o3
I'll send you Caspian (#2) because someone else is interested in 12! You can feel free to pick another if you want! :)

@nghtly sending now!
21u2cp.png
@barbaric I'll send ya both!
@barbaric I'll send ya both!
21u2cp.png
Tysm! <3
Tysm! <3