Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Gone.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Pudgeon May I please have a package?
@Pudgeon May I please have a package?
Wishlist
@Pudgeon16 Hi I would like a newbie pack. I like imperials and nocturne the most. ^°
@Pudgeon16 Hi I would like a newbie pack. I like imperials and nocturne the most. ^°
@Pudgeon16

I would love to have a package, thank you very much for this chance. :)
@Pudgeon16

I would love to have a package, thank you very much for this chance. :)
tumblr_n79qjsVklH1te7sj3o1_100.gif avatar163_15.gif tumblr_inline_nmgxm2lF4R1rgidaz_500.gif richard-speight-jr-supernatural-2641538.gif supernatural_crowley_hell_yeah_by_lonelysadwanderer-d822xm7.gif
@pudgeon16 Hi! If possible, could I get a newbie pack as well? I like the coatls and imperials a lot, but I’m not really picky. Thanks in advance.
@pudgeon16 Hi! If possible, could I get a newbie pack as well? I like the coatls and imperials a lot, but I’m not really picky. Thanks in advance.
@Pudgeon16 May I have a newbie package? I really like dragons like your two named Athena and Kraken. They're gorgeous~
@Pudgeon16 May I have a newbie package? I really like dragons like your two named Athena and Kraken. They're gorgeous~
@Pudgeon16

c: I would love a newbie package <3 And im not fussy about the dragons... please and thank you<3
@Pudgeon16

c: I would love a newbie package <3 And im not fussy about the dragons... please and thank you<3
- - GMT timzone, please @me - -
@Pudgeon16

May I have a newbie package please ^-^
@Pudgeon16

May I have a newbie package please ^-^
@Pudgeon16 if you still have any can i get one??? totally cool if you dont
i love faes tho theyre small and full of goodness
@Pudgeon16 if you still have any can i get one??? totally cool if you dont
i love faes tho theyre small and full of goodness
@Pudgeon16 is there a package left? If Yes, may I have one?
@Pudgeon16 is there a package left? If Yes, may I have one?
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page