Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon RP
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Eh, close enough. She repeats, "Eh. Lo. Shee." Then she points to Clearkiss. "Clearkiss," she says, trying her best to be slow about it.

(OOC: Okay this is literally so cute that I'm like dying here)
Eh, close enough. She repeats, "Eh. Lo. Shee." Then she points to Clearkiss. "Clearkiss," she says, trying her best to be slow about it.

(OOC: Okay this is literally so cute that I'm like dying here)
"Eh. La. shee? Clierciss?"
"Eh. La. shee? Clierciss?"
He purrs deeply again, relaxing more.
He purrs deeply again, relaxing more.
Hailmern poked his head out of the bushes, a large dung beetle and multiple ladybugs squirming under his talons "I've got some bugs, should I give them all the her, or same some for later?"
Hailmern poked his head out of the bushes, a large dung beetle and multiple ladybugs squirming under his talons "I've got some bugs, should I give them all the her, or same some for later?"
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
"Feed her the smaller ones first... if she seem still hungry, feed her some larger ones." Clearkiss says softly so he doesn't scare the little one.
"Feed her the smaller ones first... if she seem still hungry, feed her some larger ones." Clearkiss says softly so he doesn't scare the little one.
Hailmern nods and starts to sort through the bugs.
Hailmern nods and starts to sort through the bugs.
Look at these babies.
Clearkiss leans down and gently nuzzles the baby, purring softly but deeply to keep her calm then goes back to guard duty.
Clearkiss leans down and gently nuzzles the baby, purring softly but deeply to keep her calm then goes back to guard duty.
Hailmern picks out the smaller bugs, and walks over to the hatchling. "Here you go."

(OOC: @Fusn @PsychedAngsty )
Hailmern picks out the smaller bugs, and walks over to the hatchling. "Here you go."

(OOC: @Fusn @PsychedAngsty )
Look at these babies.
The hatchling shook her head in a no.
The hatchling shook her head in a no.
Eloshee watches this curiously. "…Y-you think she wants th-the larger ones?"
Eloshee watches this curiously. "…Y-you think she wants th-the larger ones?"
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26