Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon RP
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Clearkiss let's out another deep but gentle purr as he watches their surroundings. He looks at Hailmern softly. "Why don't you go try and catch some bugs? It might be hungry. I'll stay here to keep it warm and safe."
Clearkiss let's out another deep but gentle purr as he watches their surroundings. He looks at Hailmern softly. "Why don't you go try and catch some bugs? It might be hungry. I'll stay here to keep it warm and safe."
Hailmern nodded, "Yeah' I think I'm better with bugs, than hatchlings." He got up and adjusted his crests, then soon dissapearing into the other nearby bushes.
Hailmern nodded, "Yeah' I think I'm better with bugs, than hatchlings." He got up and adjusted his crests, then soon dissapearing into the other nearby bushes.
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
Hello there. I am the almighty ScorchingSunset, but just call me Scorch.
Look at these babies.
zobby.gif 9OUKG.gif lY4MO.gif 753aH.gif
Clearkiss keeps still so he doesn't scare the baby any worse but continues being on the look out.
Clearkiss keeps still so he doesn't scare the baby any worse but continues being on the look out.
Eloshee, still petting the hatchling, asks Clearkiss, "A-and… what kind of dragon is th-this little one…?"
Eloshee, still petting the hatchling, asks Clearkiss, "A-and… what kind of dragon is th-this little one…?"
"A spiral hatchling. I call them pretzels though because they tie themselves in knots." He chuckles softly and goes back to surveying around them.
"A spiral hatchling. I call them pretzels though because they tie themselves in knots." He chuckles softly and goes back to surveying around them.
"A spiral…" Eloshee breathes in wonder before perking up at a certain word. "…Pretzels? Wh-what are those?" And here she thought her clan of Serthis teenagers knew pretty much everything.
"A spiral…" Eloshee breathes in wonder before perking up at a certain word. "…Pretzels? Wh-what are those?" And here she thought her clan of Serthis teenagers knew pretty much everything.
"Pwetsel?" The spiral hatchling tried to repeat the word.
"Pwetsel?" The spiral hatchling tried to repeat the word.
Eloshee gapes at the hatchling before smiling. So the hatchling's at that stage? "Hi, there," the Serthis girl croons, rubbing a side of the hatchling's face tenderly. "I'm Eloshee. E-lo-shee." She points to herself.
Eloshee gapes at the hatchling before smiling. So the hatchling's at that stage? "Hi, there," the Serthis girl croons, rubbing a side of the hatchling's face tenderly. "I'm Eloshee. E-lo-shee." She points to herself.
"Lushea?" The hatchling tried to repeat.
"Lushea?" The hatchling tried to repeat.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26