Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [now open] Art thread
1 2
Are you willing to work without a complete ref for a human OC? Just a description and clothing/hair references?
@Sylph92
Are you willing to work without a complete ref for a human OC? Just a description and clothing/hair references?
@Sylph92
@Lake sure! I'm actually working on one request like that right now. I'll post it here as soon as I'm finished, which should be later today. We can start with a sketch from the description you give me, I work with feedback in every step of the way!
@Lake sure! I'm actually working on one request like that right now. I'll post it here as soon as I'm finished, which should be later today. We can start with a sketch from the description you give me, I work with feedback in every step of the way!
@Lake Are you still interested? I've just added my latest comission to the samples post, it was an oc description-based comission too. I'm sure we can work on it, what do you say?
@Lake Are you still interested? I've just added my latest comission to the samples post, it was an oc description-based comission too. I'm sure we can work on it, what do you say?
I am still interested, definitely! Should I message you with the details?
@Sylph92
I am still interested, definitely! Should I message you with the details?
@Sylph92
@Lake Yes, please! :)
@Lake Yes, please! :)
A bump for you guys. Working with you was awesome and the piece came out beautiful. :D
A bump for you guys. Working with you was awesome and the piece came out beautiful. :D
1 2