Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cool Trash Art (Full)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@nightvaled @spicesky HEY sorry for ghosting, school has started for me and things are getting really hectic. it may be another month before i'm able to finish but i promise that things will get done eventually :'D if youve changed your mind completely or want to take your payment back for a while please lmk!
@nightvaled @spicesky HEY sorry for ghosting, school has started for me and things are getting really hectic. it may be another month before i'm able to finish but i promise that things will get done eventually :'D if youve changed your mind completely or want to take your payment back for a while please lmk!
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash

Hey that's absolutely fine, I completely understand!! <3
@johnnytrash

Hey that's absolutely fine, I completely understand!! <3
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
Alright, thank you for letting me know!
Alright, thank you for letting me know!
@mahururaji THE BOYS ARE BACK [img]https://i.imgur.com/SSWfF1J.png[/img] thank you so much for your patience :'D
@mahururaji THE BOYS ARE BACK SSWfF1J.png

thank you so much for your patience :'D
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY BUT OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOUUUU.
Hng its so adorable!! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND CUTE! I love your style so much! Q AQ
Theyre so cute togetehr aaaah. eh and this is a random note say but I love the little detail with the coloured lines you do matching the sparkles is so lovely! ;; v;;

oh and no need to thank me for that it was so well worth the wait It's absolutely perfect!! ;; A;;
@johnnytrash

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY BUT OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOUUUU.
Hng its so adorable!! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT AND CUTE! I love your style so much! Q AQ
Theyre so cute togetehr aaaah. eh and this is a random note say but I love the little detail with the coloured lines you do matching the sparkles is so lovely! ;; v;;

oh and no need to thank me for that it was so well worth the wait It's absolutely perfect!! ;; A;;
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@nightvaled THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! here's marni in a very questionable outfit [img]https://i.imgur.com/ifAIpdH.png[/img]
@nightvaled THANK YOU FOR WAITING!!! here's marni in a very questionable outfit
ifAIpdH.png
Jules they/them
@johnnytrash
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! The timing of this could not be more perfect - it's my birthday today!!! I'm beaming so much this is SO PERFECT from the colours to the cOWBOY BOOTS the the FLOWER im!!!!!!!!! aaaaa oh my god THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3
@johnnytrash
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! The timing of this could not be more perfect - it's my birthday today!!! I'm beaming so much this is SO PERFECT from the colours to the cOWBOY BOOTS the the FLOWER im!!!!!!!!! aaaaa oh my god THANK YOU!! <3 <3 <3
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9