Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Paper Scraps - What Happens to Them?
This should be a relatively easy answer, but I can't find it anywhere.

I've been collecting the paper scraps for awhile now. I know that they can be decoded, and that they were used for a plot several years ago, and I saw the decoded messages online, but my question is: Do you DO anything with them? The wiki says "when combined..." but do the actual items themselves combine into a single item once you have them all, or do they just remain individual items that you are personally responsible for decoding once you have a complete set?

Reason being: For one of my dragons I have them collecting lots of different "sets" of things. If I collect all 7 of a given set, will it TURN INTO something else, or will it always be 7 different items?
This should be a relatively easy answer, but I can't find it anywhere.

I've been collecting the paper scraps for awhile now. I know that they can be decoded, and that they were used for a plot several years ago, and I saw the decoded messages online, but my question is: Do you DO anything with them? The wiki says "when combined..." but do the actual items themselves combine into a single item once you have them all, or do they just remain individual items that you are personally responsible for decoding once you have a complete set?

Reason being: For one of my dragons I have them collecting lots of different "sets" of things. If I collect all 7 of a given set, will it TURN INTO something else, or will it always be 7 different items?
@AutumnHeart I'm afraid nothing really happens to them once you collect them all. I've completed each set and ... nothing!

It was mostly a way to introduce the beastclan to the dominance system (and I hope it will be elaborating on further in the future), but for now it's just some useless scraps that you can collect if you wish.

Also, moved to the Help Center :)
@AutumnHeart I'm afraid nothing really happens to them once you collect them all. I've completed each set and ... nothing!

It was mostly a way to introduce the beastclan to the dominance system (and I hope it will be elaborating on further in the future), but for now it's just some useless scraps that you can collect if you wish.

Also, moved to the Help Center :)
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know! :>
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know! :>