Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Requests
1 2 3 4
@Dreamwave You can use Rysear for breeding but the babies must be named. Thanks
@Dreamwave You can use Rysear for breeding but the babies must be named. Thanks
@FlyingCupcakes

Not a problem, I always name kids before doing anything with them

@CoatlCreed

If you two can send your dragons over to me, I'll get a lightning nest set up and ping you again when they're on the nest, I'll also have links to them on the second post so you can check on them whenever
@FlyingCupcakes

Not a problem, I always name kids before doing anything with them

@CoatlCreed

If you two can send your dragons over to me, I'll get a lightning nest set up and ping you again when they're on the nest, I'll also have links to them on the second post so you can check on them whenever
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Dreamweave

yeah i can lend out Avni but how much you offering treasure wise?
@Dreamweave

yeah i can lend out Avni but how much you offering treasure wise?
@Wyv

Cool, and usually it's a case by case basis, I've done anything from a set amount per egg laid to a flat fee the owner thinks is reasonable when it comes to currency payments. So what would you like? I'm pretty flexible with breeding requests since I'm randomly contacting people X,)
@Wyv

Cool, and usually it's a case by case basis, I've done anything from a set amount per egg laid to a flat fee the owner thinks is reasonable when it comes to currency payments. So what would you like? I'm pretty flexible with breeding requests since I'm randomly contacting people X,)
@Dreamweave

well, 50k treasure would be nice, but if you also have alchemic ingredients i can deal in those too!
@Dreamweave

well, 50k treasure would be nice, but if you also have alchemic ingredients i can deal in those too!
@Wyv

Mmk, I can swing 50kt, it looks like I'm gonna have to find another guy for her though X,) So I'll get back to you about that soon hopefully lol, the next closest gem breed guy to Avni is related to her unfortunately, rip, I'll shoot you a ping when I get someone willing to lend their guy
@Wyv

Mmk, I can swing 50kt, it looks like I'm gonna have to find another guy for her though X,) So I'll get back to you about that soon hopefully lol, the next closest gem breed guy to Avni is related to her unfortunately, rip, I'll shoot you a ping when I get someone willing to lend their guy
@FlyingCupcakes @CoatlCreed

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, getting a lightning nest was a bit harder than anticipated, but your dragons are nested now and they had one egg X,) Fingers crossed it's a male, you can find the nest Here and if everything goes well they should be off the nest on the 9th
@FlyingCupcakes @CoatlCreed

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, getting a lightning nest was a bit harder than anticipated, but your dragons are nested now and they had one egg X,) Fingers crossed it's a male, you can find the nest Here and if everything goes well they should be off the nest on the 9th
[right]Wine/Wine/Fire M&F pair[/right] --------------- @Th15sle Edit: Hey, sorry for the bother, the owner of the male accidentally bred the male so I'm just gonna go with the dragons I have already, so feel free to ignore this and apologies again! [s]Hey, I'm trying to progress a breeding project of mine for a wine/wine/fire breeding pair and I was wondering if you'd be willing to lend YunaTemperance for breeding? I have someone who has agreed to lend their male, and if you are willing to lend her I'd be willing to pay you and I'd be happy to host the nest. If you have any questions or conditions for lending your dragon please feel free to let me know or ask~[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30354065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/303541/30354065.png[/img] [/url]
Wine/Wine/Fire M&F pair

@Th15sle

Edit: Hey, sorry for the bother, the owner of the male accidentally bred the male so I'm just gonna go with the dragons I have already, so feel free to ignore this and apologies again!

Hey, I'm trying to progress a breeding project of mine for a wine/wine/fire breeding pair and I was wondering if you'd be willing to lend YunaTemperance for breeding? I have someone who has agreed to lend their male, and if you are willing to lend her I'd be willing to pay you and I'd be happy to host the nest. If you have any questions or conditions for lending your dragon please feel free to let me know or ask~

30354065.png
@Dreamweave

Hey!
I'm so sorry I was such an idiot I accidentally used the dragon you wanted to breed a nest just now :(
However I do have another ready to breed imperial male that has the same gene and color (except secondary). I figured you probably want a Mauve Mauve Pumpkin, but if Mauve Marigold Pumpkin works for you, please let me know!
Again, I'm really really sorry!
@Dreamweave

Hey!
I'm so sorry I was such an idiot I accidentally used the dragon you wanted to breed a nest just now :(
However I do have another ready to breed imperial male that has the same gene and color (except secondary). I figured you probably want a Mauve Mauve Pumpkin, but if Mauve Marigold Pumpkin works for you, please let me know!
Again, I'm really really sorry!
Spirals are underrated
@IchiSato

Oh, don't worry about it, it happens lol, thanks for letting me know though~ No one else from the wine/wine/fire ping responded and I was having a hard time finding another girl in a relatively close range to him for breeding anyways... And thank you for offering his dad as well but he's too far out from wine in the secondary range X,) I hope you get some pretty kids from that nest though! And if you have any kids close to wine/wine/fire (so darker pink/darker pink/orange range) I might be interested in them for this project, especially if they're male because I have a lot of females in my lair for that project and only 2 males rip, lol

So thanks again for being willing to lend him and I hope you have a good day!
@IchiSato

Oh, don't worry about it, it happens lol, thanks for letting me know though~ No one else from the wine/wine/fire ping responded and I was having a hard time finding another girl in a relatively close range to him for breeding anyways... And thank you for offering his dad as well but he's too far out from wine in the secondary range X,) I hope you get some pretty kids from that nest though! And if you have any kids close to wine/wine/fire (so darker pink/darker pink/orange range) I might be interested in them for this project, especially if they're male because I have a lot of females in my lair for that project and only 2 males rip, lol

So thanks again for being willing to lend him and I hope you have a good day!
1 2 3 4