Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Is it ok to give my stuff away first?
Hi all.
After pondering about it, I've decided to take my semi/permanent leave from Flight Rising. As much as I enjoy playing it, I'm an internet addict and it will only stand in the way for me - right now I am quitting my accounts on several websites, FR being one of them.

I'm not going to completely close my account in case I ever want to come back and keep the username, but I'm planning to give all of my stuff away to friends so I won't be tempted to come back and keep playing the market game. I was just wondering if this is ok - it would sort of suck if the mods got suspicious because I hand out dragons and expensive items to a few select people for free, and I don't want them ended up in trouble. I know that there is a rule against using money in FR IP transactions, but as long as payment is not involved, will there be a problem?
Hi all.
After pondering about it, I've decided to take my semi/permanent leave from Flight Rising. As much as I enjoy playing it, I'm an internet addict and it will only stand in the way for me - right now I am quitting my accounts on several websites, FR being one of them.

I'm not going to completely close my account in case I ever want to come back and keep the username, but I'm planning to give all of my stuff away to friends so I won't be tempted to come back and keep playing the market game. I was just wondering if this is ok - it would sort of suck if the mods got suspicious because I hand out dragons and expensive items to a few select people for free, and I don't want them ended up in trouble. I know that there is a rule against using money in FR IP transactions, but as long as payment is not involved, will there be a problem?
Hmm, if money isn't involved I don't believe there will be a problem, especially if you have different IP's. I throw presents at people all the time and have yet to get yelled at for it, but then I'm an active player.

Oh @Lune dear, I believe this calls for your expertise.
Hmm, if money isn't involved I don't believe there will be a problem, especially if you have different IP's. I throw presents at people all the time and have yet to get yelled at for it, but then I'm an active player.

Oh @Lune dear, I believe this calls for your expertise.
FRVixensSiggy2.pngFRVixensSiggy.png
@Violetvixen I forgot to mention that, but that's part of the problem actually.. one of those people is my dorm mate and we share our computer = same IP adress :P She's still very active on flight rising (read addicted as hell) and she poured a lot of time into her account. I'm a little worried about hers being frozen.
@Violetvixen I forgot to mention that, but that's part of the problem actually.. one of those people is my dorm mate and we share our computer = same IP adress :P She's still very active on flight rising (read addicted as hell) and she poured a lot of time into her account. I'm a little worried about hers being frozen.
You could always notify the admins/mods beforehand.
You could always notify the admins/mods beforehand.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Thank you @VioletVixen!

Hi @Llamadragon! I'm sorry to hear you're taking a leave from Flight Rising. The admins have quite a few red flag signs to view account abuse, so please don't worry. If you'd like to give your dragon hatchlings away to a few people, that shouldn't be a problem. Gifts aren't a bad thing either. :3 Hope you come back and give FR another try in the future!
Thank you @VioletVixen!

Hi @Llamadragon! I'm sorry to hear you're taking a leave from Flight Rising. The admins have quite a few red flag signs to view account abuse, so please don't worry. If you'd like to give your dragon hatchlings away to a few people, that shouldn't be a problem. Gifts aren't a bad thing either. :3 Hope you come back and give FR another try in the future!
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Lune: I am also considering quitting FR (at least for a little while) because I will go on an internship soon, which will require a lot of my attention. Plus the coliseum isn't working for me a lot of the time, and that is the part I enjoy best. Is it possible to deactivate an account? Or does it get deactivated after a period of inactivity? Or should I be able to come back, say 6 months from now, when my internship is over?
@Lune: I am also considering quitting FR (at least for a little while) because I will go on an internship soon, which will require a lot of my attention. Plus the coliseum isn't working for me a lot of the time, and that is the part I enjoy best. Is it possible to deactivate an account? Or does it get deactivated after a period of inactivity? Or should I be able to come back, say 6 months from now, when my internship is over?
@Himalaya Thank you so much for your question!

You can simply walk away from your Flight Rising account. Your dragons will run out of energy, but they won't die. (When you return, you can feed them and return them back to full energy!) No one will delete or deactivate your account due to inactivity. You're welcome to return at any time. :D

I wish you the best with your internship, and congratulations! ♥
@Himalaya Thank you so much for your question!

You can simply walk away from your Flight Rising account. Your dragons will run out of energy, but they won't die. (When you return, you can feed them and return them back to full energy!) No one will delete or deactivate your account due to inactivity. You're welcome to return at any time. :D

I wish you the best with your internship, and congratulations! ♥
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Thank you so much! I wish you all the best with this awesome game! When I have spare time again, I will definitely return! ^_^
Thank you so much! I wish you all the best with this awesome game! When I have spare time again, I will definitely return! ^_^
@Lune Thank you for your answer! I'll be sending my stuff off then. You guys have a good time on this site! :)
@Lune Thank you for your answer! I'll be sending my stuff off then. You guys have a good time on this site! :)