Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 254 255
@ExasperatedMom He's on the way!
@ExasperatedMom He's on the way!
aSdlF4L.png
Oh my gosh that dragon is lovely <3
I'm not a big fan of white iri so I would either go metallic or wait for wasp :)
Oh my gosh that dragon is lovely <3
I'm not a big fan of white iri so I would either go metallic or wait for wasp :)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
I think you should wait for wasp! Though if you go for a white primary, I'd choose somethink like skink, maybe

And to help solve the 'abundance of cerulean' dergs might be to make this pair have a small range of colors that include cerulean for the secondary, but idk *shrug
Honestly more cerulean dergs in Hatcheries might just allow for more flexible buying; someone may have a cheaper derg

Also, I recommend looking at the color Pear on Bee! It's gorgeous too!

@MythicSpirit
I think you should wait for wasp! Though if you go for a white primary, I'd choose somethink like skink, maybe

And to help solve the 'abundance of cerulean' dergs might be to make this pair have a small range of colors that include cerulean for the secondary, but idk *shrug
Honestly more cerulean dergs in Hatcheries might just allow for more flexible buying; someone may have a cheaper derg

Also, I recommend looking at the color Pear on Bee! It's gorgeous too!

@MythicSpirit
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@WindChimes The white is just a fill-in since I've yet to choose :)

@Failuresaurus Aye, this won't be my only Bee pair, as working with my affiliate @Arcani for a Alloy/Bee Solar Eclipse (Obsidian/Gold/X) male to complete the pair (which they also have, please check them out!)

Pear looks awesome, I might consider a naturey Bee pair at some point!
@WindChimes The white is just a fill-in since I've yet to choose :)

@Failuresaurus Aye, this won't be my only Bee pair, as working with my affiliate @Arcani for a Alloy/Bee Solar Eclipse (Obsidian/Gold/X) male to complete the pair (which they also have, please check them out!)

Pear looks awesome, I might consider a naturey Bee pair at some point!
aSdlF4L.png
@MythicSpirit

I'm gonna have to get an Eclipse derg since I missed out on the ones that hatched in August (I got pics of the eclipse that week and it was flippin' awesome) So I kindof have a need for them haha

I'm stoked! And broke! xD
@MythicSpirit

I'm gonna have to get an Eclipse derg since I missed out on the ones that hatched in August (I got pics of the eclipse that week and it was flippin' awesome) So I kindof have a need for them haha

I'm stoked! And broke! xD
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
@MythicSpirit If Alder is still available I would love to take him. ^_^ Also for discounts I would get the 15% off for being part of Nature Flight.
@MythicSpirit If Alder is still available I would love to take him. ^_^ Also for discounts I would get the 15% off for being part of Nature Flight.
m6IXOP0.pngX2rjcgQ.png7j2QAB9.pngnCFIQSX.png8fLjz09.pngX2rjcgQ.png
@JaggedRose He'll be sent soon!
@JaggedRose He'll be sent soon!
aSdlF4L.png
@MythicSpirit Thank you!
@MythicSpirit Thank you!
m6IXOP0.pngX2rjcgQ.png7j2QAB9.pngnCFIQSX.png8fLjz09.pngX2rjcgQ.png
Dang it, I'm always too late xD Lovely hatchlings as always <3
Dang it, I'm always too late xD Lovely hatchlings as always <3
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@MythicSpirit oh gosh i really admire the forest and jungle dragons theme, are any still for sale? c:
@MythicSpirit oh gosh i really admire the forest and jungle dragons theme, are any still for sale? c:
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 254 255