Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Newbie needs advice -high priced dragons
Hi,
I'm looking to branch out, and I was looking at the dragons listed from 500 gems to 1000 gems just for fun. The first gen thing I kind of get - kind of the Tesla of dragons. I also get the level 25s - lots of time put in in the dungeons.

But I don't get the pricing on most of the rest. Some is, I think newer newbies than me just pricing dragons wrong, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the others that I can see.

Is it just colors that people like? What makes a level 1 cyan petals, cyan butterfly, banana glimmer coatl female worth 900g? Or an emerald iridescent, goldenrod shimmer, lavender basic, level 1 female pearlcatcher be worth a thousand gems?

I feel like I'm in second grade again, and I'm the only one who doesn't speak Pig Latin . . .

Help!
Gleester
Hi,
I'm looking to branch out, and I was looking at the dragons listed from 500 gems to 1000 gems just for fun. The first gen thing I kind of get - kind of the Tesla of dragons. I also get the level 25s - lots of time put in in the dungeons.

But I don't get the pricing on most of the rest. Some is, I think newer newbies than me just pricing dragons wrong, but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the others that I can see.

Is it just colors that people like? What makes a level 1 cyan petals, cyan butterfly, banana glimmer coatl female worth 900g? Or an emerald iridescent, goldenrod shimmer, lavender basic, level 1 female pearlcatcher be worth a thousand gems?

I feel like I'm in second grade again, and I'm the only one who doesn't speak Pig Latin . . .

Help!
Gleester
@Gleester It's really how much you want to price your dragons. Want to price them at fodder 5kt? Go ahead. Want to price it at 1kg? Go ahead. It's really up to you.

Another possibility is that the dragons could be gen1/gen2 ^^
@Gleester It's really how much you want to price your dragons. Want to price them at fodder 5kt? Go ahead. Want to price it at 1kg? Go ahead. It's really up to you.

Another possibility is that the dragons could be gen1/gen2 ^^
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Gleester Rare or uncommon color combos, rare species, rare genes. Petals and butterfly have accent colors that are often deliberately bred with a matching tertiary. You can use the Search link on the left to see how many dragons come in that color and/or species and/or genes. 900g is a lot, but heck, it's cheaper than gem genes.

And that pearlcatcher is pretty old! Some people care a lot about having dragons with nice ID#s.
@Gleester Rare or uncommon color combos, rare species, rare genes. Petals and butterfly have accent colors that are often deliberately bred with a matching tertiary. You can use the Search link on the left to see how many dragons come in that color and/or species and/or genes. 900g is a lot, but heck, it's cheaper than gem genes.

And that pearlcatcher is pretty old! Some people care a lot about having dragons with nice ID#s.
@chaostrophy

Thanks! The ID number never even occurred to me! Are there forums to talk about what is rare? Or is that Dragon Share? I went over there, but it seemed to be more about dressing dragons (which I have not even figured out how to do!).

Thanks in advance,
Gleester
@chaostrophy

Thanks! The ID number never even occurred to me! Are there forums to talk about what is rare? Or is that Dragon Share? I went over there, but it seemed to be more about dressing dragons (which I have not even figured out how to do!).

Thanks in advance,
Gleester
@Gleester Dragon Share is a great place to get people to show off dragons and learn a lot about what people like! You can make topics like, "What dragon do you feel is the rarest?" or "Show me your most unique dragon!"
@Gleester Dragon Share is a great place to get people to show off dragons and learn a lot about what people like! You can make topics like, "What dragon do you feel is the rarest?" or "Show me your most unique dragon!"