Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite skyrim npc(s)?
1 2 3 4 5 6
my favourite npc is revyn sadri, owner of sadri's used wears in windhelm. he's my favourite 'cuz i married him.
my favourite npc is revyn sadri, owner of sadri's used wears in windhelm. he's my favourite 'cuz i married him.
@ahdravi ooh really ?? i always found him... not annoying but kind of creepy (jesters arent nearly as bad as clowns, but still), although he is relatable on a certain level.

@trellia nice !! i honestly dont remember much of him from when i went through the dragonborn dlc (its been a while, since i havent met him on yet on my current file) but i did like him. i havent met roggi either, but based on his wiki he seems cool !!

and @ everyone else all ur faves are really cool ! id go more in depth but im a bit rushed atm so.
@ahdravi ooh really ?? i always found him... not annoying but kind of creepy (jesters arent nearly as bad as clowns, but still), although he is relatable on a certain level.

@trellia nice !! i honestly dont remember much of him from when i went through the dragonborn dlc (its been a while, since i havent met him on yet on my current file) but i did like him. i havent met roggi either, but based on his wiki he seems cool !!

and @ everyone else all ur faves are really cool ! id go more in depth but im a bit rushed atm so.
'_'7
who's that character that glitches and flies all the way across the map just to tell you look bad? that one
who's that character that glitches and flies all the way across the map just to tell you look bad? that one
FrWpBP6.png

I love Madesi for some reason lol
Also Brynjolf, I made him look so hot w/ all the mods I have ;v;; Cicero too !
Oh, and Ulfric !! Can't forget Farkas & Vilkas - ..
okay yes I only like them cus they're hot don't judge

Edit: I forgot my boi Kharjo rip
I love Madesi for some reason lol
Also Brynjolf, I made him look so hot w/ all the mods I have ;v;; Cicero too !
Oh, and Ulfric !! Can't forget Farkas & Vilkas - ..
okay yes I only like them cus they're hot don't judge

Edit: I forgot my boi Kharjo rip
tastefulmarketing.gif
...daedra princes and M'aiq.
...daedra princes and M'aiq.
Jökull | Male | GMT+3
(Flight Rising time: +10)
QpqWmcnK_o.png
J'Zargo and M'aiq the Liar, no questions asked.

Also Paarthurnax (does he count?) and Ulfric. If only Ulfric could be married, my Dragonborn would drop his hubby like a hot potato. (jk, I love Argis too.)
J'Zargo and M'aiq the Liar, no questions asked.

Also Paarthurnax (does he count?) and Ulfric. If only Ulfric could be married, my Dragonborn would drop his hubby like a hot potato. (jk, I love Argis too.)
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Oh it's been a while since I played Skyrim (I can't play any more because I destroyed it with too many mods and now it keeps crashing after half an hour of playing, oops. Note to myself: pls repair that...)
So, favorite npc's, hmm...
Of course I like the obvious ones a lot, Brynjolf, Paarthurnax, M'aiq and the Daedric princes. But I think my actual favorites are lesser-known ones:

First of all, Brelas and Malborn. I love those two mostly because they're both Bosmer and there are way too few Bosmer in the Skyrim! Their story is is one of the may details that make me love this game so much. You meet both of them, when you infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy (Malborn is the barkeeper and Brelas a servant) Depending on how you distract the guards Brelas also gets involved in to the events and you can rescue both of them at the end of the quest. When you did that you can find them in this New Gnisis Club (?) in Windhelm where Malborn gives you another quest. He asks you to free him of a Thalmor assassin so he and Brelas can flee to Morrowind and when you do so they actually depart and you can follow them the whole way to the border of Skyrim.

Again in the Thalmor Embassy you meet Idgrod Ravencrone, the Jarl from Morthal. I always enjoy talking to her because she has a lot of interesting things to say.

Also, for some reason Amren was always one of my favorites, but I guess that's mostly because I like the sound of his name?

As a follower I liked Telrdyn a lot because he said so many unique lines. It was interesting to hear what he had to say about all those places. Besides he was pretty strong and as he used magic he didn't block my way as much as other followers did. Um yeah, that's a plus.
Oh it's been a while since I played Skyrim (I can't play any more because I destroyed it with too many mods and now it keeps crashing after half an hour of playing, oops. Note to myself: pls repair that...)
So, favorite npc's, hmm...
Of course I like the obvious ones a lot, Brynjolf, Paarthurnax, M'aiq and the Daedric princes. But I think my actual favorites are lesser-known ones:

First of all, Brelas and Malborn. I love those two mostly because they're both Bosmer and there are way too few Bosmer in the Skyrim! Their story is is one of the may details that make me love this game so much. You meet both of them, when you infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy (Malborn is the barkeeper and Brelas a servant) Depending on how you distract the guards Brelas also gets involved in to the events and you can rescue both of them at the end of the quest. When you did that you can find them in this New Gnisis Club (?) in Windhelm where Malborn gives you another quest. He asks you to free him of a Thalmor assassin so he and Brelas can flee to Morrowind and when you do so they actually depart and you can follow them the whole way to the border of Skyrim.

Again in the Thalmor Embassy you meet Idgrod Ravencrone, the Jarl from Morthal. I always enjoy talking to her because she has a lot of interesting things to say.

Also, for some reason Amren was always one of my favorites, but I guess that's mostly because I like the sound of his name?

As a follower I liked Telrdyn a lot because he said so many unique lines. It was interesting to hear what he had to say about all those places. Besides he was pretty strong and as he used magic he didn't block my way as much as other followers did. Um yeah, that's a plus.
52bQegH.png space! paragraph
Eliss
FR +9
Amren, the former Redguard soldier in Whiterun. Love that man. He's married tho, so it was never meant to be.
Amren, the former Redguard soldier in Whiterun. Love that man. He's married tho, so it was never meant to be.
tneYPET.png
@Eliss
Really? I knew about Malborn but I've never had Brelas involved before. I even try to choose a different distraction each time.
I might look into that, thanks for commenting on it!

Also sorry to hear about your save, I hope you can get it fixed. (Well, I mean I know you can but hopefully more easily than starting from scratch.)

I'd actually forgotten about Neloth, since I've only done Dragonborn once. I actually really like him and a lot of the dialogue tied to him, like the stuff between him and the other people in his tower.
@Eliss
Really? I knew about Malborn but I've never had Brelas involved before. I even try to choose a different distraction each time.
I might look into that, thanks for commenting on it!

Also sorry to hear about your save, I hope you can get it fixed. (Well, I mean I know you can but hopefully more easily than starting from scratch.)

I'd actually forgotten about Neloth, since I've only done Dragonborn once. I actually really like him and a lot of the dialogue tied to him, like the stuff between him and the other people in his tower.
Say what you want but Skyrim wouldn't be the same without Heimskr.
Say what you want but Skyrim wouldn't be the same without Heimskr.
UCwsx8y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6