Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I take things from my Vault?
Whenever I add a trinket to my vault, and go to see it, my vault is empty. The tab is completely white, and I can't retrieve anything from it. Is there a cooldown? Like a certain amount of time until I can access or the items? Did I do something wrong? Or is it just a glitch?
Whenever I add a trinket to my vault, and go to see it, my vault is empty. The tab is completely white, and I can't retrieve anything from it. Is there a cooldown? Like a certain amount of time until I can access or the items? Did I do something wrong? Or is it just a glitch?
@Gilamon

Have you checked the "others" and the "materials" tabs in your vault?
@Gilamon

Have you checked the "others" and the "materials" tabs in your vault?
@Oates

^-^''
Yeah, that worked. I didn't notice the tabs. Thank you so much!!
hahaha.. I should have figured that out ;-;''
@Oates

^-^''
Yeah, that worked. I didn't notice the tabs. Thank you so much!!
hahaha.. I should have figured that out ;-;''
i don't even know where the vault is???
i don't even know where the vault is???
@NightCreeper You're better off making a new thread for your questions rather than posting in an old one :D You can get to your vault by clicking the locked chest icon in your hoard. It looks like: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/vault/vault_inactive.png[/img]
@NightCreeper You're better off making a new thread for your questions rather than posting in an old one :D

You can get to your vault by clicking the locked chest icon in your hoard. It looks like: vault_inactive.png
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
oh thank you very much :)
oh thank you very much :)