Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crossroads Button on Clan Profiles
Similar to the send message button. It could be located in the same place along with the "add friend" and "send message" buttons. I just think it'd be helpful even though it's a minor detail.
Similar to the send message button. It could be located in the same place along with the "add friend" and "send message" buttons. I just think it'd be helpful even though it's a minor detail.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
I agree, I'd like this to be added, it would be very helpful.
I agree, I'd like this to be added, it would be very helpful.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Support. It's also very helpful on a mobile device when copy+paste an username is more difficult.
Support. It's also very helpful on a mobile device when copy+paste an username is more difficult.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
agree 100 percent, would be really helpful to use on my phone!
100% support
agree 100 percent, would be really helpful to use on my phone!
100% support
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YYECfor.png
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
â–‘
╔═══════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════╝
i support this. I don't use mobile but it would still be helpful because i always find myself going on the profile of people i crossroads with anyway.
i support this. I don't use mobile but it would still be helpful because i always find myself going on the profile of people i crossroads with anyway.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
Support. I live in fear of accidentally typo'ing a username and sending a newbie welcome dragon off to some rando.
Support. I live in fear of accidentally typo'ing a username and sending a newbie welcome dragon off to some rando.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
100% support this. I'm always terrified of mispelling a name or even miscopying a name by accidentally leaving off a letter or something and sending something to the non-recipient.
100% support this. I'm always terrified of mispelling a name or even miscopying a name by accidentally leaving off a letter or something and sending something to the non-recipient.
466w8yC.png
Support! It's a colossal pain in the butt to set up CR's on mobile right now and this would make it so much easier.
Support! It's a colossal pain in the butt to set up CR's on mobile right now and this would make it so much easier.
support! sometimes the user i want to trade with has a rather complex name and i don't want a typo,
support! sometimes the user i want to trade with has a rather complex name and i don't want a typo,
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png