Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Reordering Locked Battle Stones
1 2 3 4
support. because investment into stones means that you should be able to use them to your liking, yeah? especially in something as repetitive and slot-directed as coli work.
support. because investment into stones means that you should be able to use them to your liking, yeah? especially in something as repetitive and slot-directed as coli work.
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
so much support! please let me just shift the order so all my dragon's eliminates match.
so much support! please let me just shift the order so all my dragon's eliminates match.
466w8yC.png
[quote name="Allochthon" date=2014-11-15 20:30:52] Support! Maybe make this a potion, like the Tincture? Buy (for not a horrible amount of money, otherwise why not just re-buy the stones?) a potion to allow you to re-arrange? Would that make coding easier? [/quote] I think that would be a great way to implement it. I too would love to see something like this. The way I organized stones before I got used to my new/better way of grinding...leaves a bit to be desired.
Allochthon wrote on 2014-11-15:
Support!

Maybe make this a potion, like the Tincture? Buy (for not a horrible amount of money, otherwise why not just re-buy the stones?) a potion to allow you to re-arrange?
Would that make coding easier?

I think that would be a great way to implement it. I too would love to see something like this. The way I organized stones before I got used to my new/better way of grinding...leaves a bit to be desired.
1 2 3 4