Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Dragon Academy (Private)
1 2 ... 575 576 577 578 579 ... 6348 6349
No i just came @cheerydragon362
No i just came @cheerydragon362
(I'm very sorry, but unfortunately it's closed to newcomers. I apologize again!)
(I'm very sorry, but unfortunately it's closed to newcomers. I apologize again!)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Ashi looked at Rigel. She poked the Pheonix, staring at her.
Ashi looked at Rigel. She poked the Pheonix, staring at her.
mHUvNoS.png
The phoenix chirped and tilted her head
The phoenix chirped and tilted her head
TvGyETb.gif
( Does anyone want some dragons? I have Albiniko and the last two unnamed dergs in my lair... Of the second page. )
( Does anyone want some dragons? I have Albiniko and the last two unnamed dergs in my lair... Of the second page. )
mHUvNoS.png
( You subbed, @AquaSoars , @cheerydragon362 ?)
( You subbed, @AquaSoars , @cheerydragon362 ?)
mHUvNoS.png
(I'm never not subbed! And I would take them, if I wasn't completely broke.)
(I'm never not subbed! And I would take them, if I wasn't completely broke.)
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Ashi looked at Rigel, slightly understanding her. A set of grey ears popped up on Ashi's head, along with a tail. They quickly disappeared, but not before Rigel could see them.
Ashi looked at Rigel, slightly understanding her. A set of grey ears popped up on Ashi's head, along with a tail. They quickly disappeared, but not before Rigel could see them.
mHUvNoS.png
( XD they're free, because I have a nest I need to hatch... )
( XD they're free, because I have a nest I need to hatch... )
mHUvNoS.png
(Screw it then! I'll take the Tundra!)
(Screw it then! I'll take the Tundra!)
1 2 ... 575 576 577 578 579 ... 6348 6349