Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private breeding
@ghostaire and @Coeus I'll just post here so I can chat with you both at once. My friend @Dagmar is the one this breeding is for. I figured if you two are alright with it ,the breeding will happen in her nest (The dragon she's looking for needs blue eyes) and I'm willing to front up the collateral since she's new and doesn't have much yet. So I figure what we can do is When Marcone is rtb in 11 days We do two way CRs to trade dragons for Collateral then I can send them to her to nest.

Ghostaire I see that Xanadu is LV 25 so I can send my Mireflier Vyrell as collateral
And Coeus I can Send my Fitzroy as collateral for Marcone. Fitz is level 10 and the first dragon hatched in my lair (and he's the only of hatchling remaining from before I scattered both parents)

Then When the nest is done Dagmar can set up the two way CRs to give you guys your dragons back and you can trade for my dragons back and she'll get them back my way.

Thank you so much for your help folks! (I'm subscribed so no need to ping ^_^)
@ghostaire and @Coeus I'll just post here so I can chat with you both at once. My friend @Dagmar is the one this breeding is for. I figured if you two are alright with it ,the breeding will happen in her nest (The dragon she's looking for needs blue eyes) and I'm willing to front up the collateral since she's new and doesn't have much yet. So I figure what we can do is When Marcone is rtb in 11 days We do two way CRs to trade dragons for Collateral then I can send them to her to nest.

Ghostaire I see that Xanadu is LV 25 so I can send my Mireflier Vyrell as collateral
And Coeus I can Send my Fitzroy as collateral for Marcone. Fitz is level 10 and the first dragon hatched in my lair (and he's the only of hatchling remaining from before I scattered both parents)

Then When the nest is done Dagmar can set up the two way CRs to give you guys your dragons back and you can trade for my dragons back and she'll get them back my way.

Thank you so much for your help folks! (I'm subscribed so no need to ping ^_^)
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
Okie dokie, once Marcone is ready I will put a post on here to let you guys know :)
Okie dokie, once Marcone is ready I will put a post on here to let you guys know :)
Cool, I am ready whenever Marcone is. Just hit me up when its ready
Cool, I am ready whenever Marcone is. Just hit me up when its ready
Marcone is ready now :)
Marcone is ready now :)
@ghostaire and @Coeus Setting up the CRs now with your collateral ^_^ Take good care of me babes!

@Dagmar You got the lair spaces ready?
@ghostaire and @Coeus Setting up the CRs now with your collateral ^_^ Take good care of me babes!

@Dagmar You got the lair spaces ready?
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
ready and they had a single baby boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36586884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365869/36586884_350.png[/img] [/url]
ready and they had a single baby boy:

36586884_350.png

@ghostaire and Coeus Feel free to set up two ways with Dagmar to trade my dragons for yours then she'll send me mine back. ^_^ Thanks much!

@Dagmar If you want to make another try to get a female I'd be happy to offer Vyrell and Fitzroy again for collateral and is also assuming If Ghostaire and Coeus are also willing. ^_^
@ghostaire and Coeus Feel free to set up two ways with Dagmar to trade my dragons for yours then she'll send me mine back. ^_^ Thanks much!

@Dagmar If you want to make another try to get a female I'd be happy to offer Vyrell and Fitzroy again for collateral and is also assuming If Ghostaire and Coeus are also willing. ^_^
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
I'm cool with trying again anytime, just let me know :)
I'm cool with trying again anytime, just let me know :)
I would also be fine with trying again once they are ready to breed again!
I would also be fine with trying again once they are ready to breed again!
Marcone is ready to breed again if peeps are still interested :)
Marcone is ready to breed again if peeps are still interested :)