Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway! CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Mosho

Could I please have the 21st dragon on your list? Thank you ^^
@Mosho

Could I please have the 21st dragon on your list? Thank you ^^
@PalominoPrincess Sent!
@Indiegenesis Sent!
@PalominoPrincess Sent!
@Indiegenesis Sent!
Find me on DeviantArt!
@Mosho um I pretty sure you got 34 and 22 mixed up and sent to the wrong people. As inn I think I got 34 and someone else got 22. When its supposed ty be the other way around?
@Mosho um I pretty sure you got 34 and 22 mixed up and sent to the wrong people. As inn I think I got 34 and someone else got 22. When its supposed ty be the other way around?
Ah! Oops! Thanks for letting me know. Sec, fixing it.
Ah! Oops! Thanks for letting me know. Sec, fixing it.
Find me on DeviantArt!
Seems @indiegenesis accepted the trade. Hey, @indiegenesis, would you be willing to send that dragon to @crystalpapillion and I will send you the proper dragon upon confirmation that you've done so? Crystal, if Indie doesn't want to do this, lemme know if you like another dragon. If not that, I'll be happy to get you a dragon since it was my screwup. (or give you first dibs in 5 days on my newly hatched ones)
Seems @indiegenesis accepted the trade. Hey, @indiegenesis, would you be willing to send that dragon to @crystalpapillion and I will send you the proper dragon upon confirmation that you've done so? Crystal, if Indie doesn't want to do this, lemme know if you like another dragon. If not that, I'll be happy to get you a dragon since it was my screwup. (or give you first dibs in 5 days on my newly hatched ones)
Find me on DeviantArt!
@Mosho and @crystalpapillion

Of course! But i'm somewhat confused...they were talking about 22 when I requested 21...???
Ehhh- I'm not sure, may just be my crazy mind lol
@Mosho and @crystalpapillion

Of course! But i'm somewhat confused...they were talking about 22 when I requested 21...???
Ehhh- I'm not sure, may just be my crazy mind lol
@Mosho OK Thank you! And don't worry about it! Accidents happen all the time I don't home you! Thanks again!
@Mosho OK Thank you! And don't worry about it! Accidents happen all the time I don't home you! Thanks again!
@Mosho thank you so much!!!
@Mosho thank you so much!!!
Hey newbies, one last chance at these last few dragons before they become keep-backs or exalted. Nothing against them, just want to be through with hosting the thread for this month. c:

Thread will be closed again around ~6pm Pacific tonight. (Sadly when I go to sleep LOL, I work really early!!)
Hey newbies, one last chance at these last few dragons before they become keep-backs or exalted. Nothing against them, just want to be through with hosting the thread for this month. c:

Thread will be closed again around ~6pm Pacific tonight. (Sadly when I go to sleep LOL, I work really early!!)
Find me on DeviantArt!
@mosho
May I have #28..
Thank You
@mosho
May I have #28..
Thank You
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16