Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed for now! Overwatch spray edits
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@SammySepticEye That would be fantastic!! I'll send 15k to you like I did for the McCree :3
@SammySepticEye That would be fantastic!! I'll send 15k to you like I did for the McCree :3
sigFR.png
@Swaggaraptor Awesome! Thank you :D
@Swaggaraptor Awesome! Thank you :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye
I'm so, so sorry for my late reply!

I'd like to get 3 done, but two are legendaries - namely, Noche Sombra, Slipstream Tracer, and Graffiti Tracer. I don't mind waiting, but would that be too much of a workload on you?
@SammySepticEye
I'm so, so sorry for my late reply!

I'd like to get 3 done, but two are legendaries - namely, Noche Sombra, Slipstream Tracer, and Graffiti Tracer. I don't mind waiting, but would that be too much of a workload on you?
@Saern No worries! And nah, it'll be fine XD But yeah the wait time might be a bit long. other than that though there aren't any issues :D
@Saern No worries! And nah, it'll be fine XD But yeah the wait time might be a bit long. other than that though there aren't any issues :D
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye
Awesome! When do you prefer to take payment?
@SammySepticEye
Awesome! When do you prefer to take payment?
@Saern Doesn't really matter to me, you can send it once I've gotten started on your order if you want :D Or if it's more convenient to send it now that's fine as well! It's all up to you
@Saern Doesn't really matter to me, you can send it once I've gotten started on your order if you want :D Or if it's more convenient to send it now that's fine as well! It's all up to you
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@Swaggaraptor Here's Mercy! Hanzo is pretty much done as well, I just gotta fix up his headpiece-thing :D [img]https://s26.postimg.org/iqbgj8eqh/broom_broom_im_in_me_mums_car.png[/img] [s]coming up with the titles of these images is more fun than it should be[/s]
@Swaggaraptor Here's Mercy! Hanzo is pretty much done as well, I just gotta fix up his headpiece-thing :D

broom_broom_im_in_me_mums_car.png

coming up with the titles of these images is more fun than it should be
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye OMG I love it so much!! Thank you again, and I can't wait to see Hanzo! ;w;
@SammySepticEye OMG I love it so much!! Thank you again, and I can't wait to see Hanzo! ;w;
sigFR.png
@Swaggaraptor I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS BUT HERE IT IS [img]https://s26.postimg.org/o5fi7mnu1/rawr_XD.png[/img] (I hope the image works because from where I am now I can't see any images on here... lemme know if it doesn't work, I'll resend it as soon as I get home!) Also just a heads up to everyone who's ordered something, (@SilverLanayru @catchingadri @Saern @Stoat ) I kinda briefly mentioned this on the first post, but I'm a spriter for a small game dev group. We released a game in august, and currently our director is starting up work on a DLC, which I'm also going to need to do sprites for. I PROMISE I'M NOT LEAVING BUT depending on how soon they want certain things done I'm going to need to switch priorities fairly often. I'll still be working on getting your orders done as soon as I can, but just in case you guys don't hear from me for a while it just means that I'm trying to get some game sprites done. For now I'll be closing commissions just so the work doesn't pile on, but again I will be working on all the orders you guys have in so far! Also, at the end of my first post I have a list of sorts of who has ordered so far, the amount of sprites ordered, and whether or not they're paid for as of now. If you guys wouldn't mind checking that to make sure I've got everything right that'd be great! I try my best to keep track of everything but just in case I messed up it'd be good to know :D Thank you all so much!
@Swaggaraptor I'M SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG WITH THIS BUT HERE IT IS

rawr_XD.png

(I hope the image works because from where I am now I can't see any images on here... lemme know if it doesn't work, I'll resend it as soon as I get home!)

Also just a heads up to everyone who's ordered something, (@SilverLanayru @catchingadri @Saern @Stoat ) I kinda briefly mentioned this on the first post, but I'm a spriter for a small game dev group. We released a game in august, and currently our director is starting up work on a DLC, which I'm also going to need to do sprites for. I PROMISE I'M NOT LEAVING BUT depending on how soon they want certain things done I'm going to need to switch priorities fairly often. I'll still be working on getting your orders done as soon as I can, but just in case you guys don't hear from me for a while it just means that I'm trying to get some game sprites done.

For now I'll be closing commissions just so the work doesn't pile on, but again I will be working on all the orders you guys have in so far!

Also, at the end of my first post I have a list of sorts of who has ordered so far, the amount of sprites ordered, and whether or not they're paid for as of now. If you guys wouldn't mind checking that to make sure I've got everything right that'd be great! I try my best to keep track of everything but just in case I messed up it'd be good to know :D

Thank you all so much!
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
@SammySepticEye no worries, it's super cool you are working on a game! Currently you have me listed as unpaid when I sent you a CR with payment a few days ago
@SammySepticEye no worries, it's super cool you are working on a game! Currently you have me listed as unpaid when I sent you a CR with payment a few days ago
mercy_winged_victory_by_sciencenomenclature-dbmxt2p.pngwebp_net_resizeimage_by_sciencenomenclature-dbm36b4.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14