Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free art raffle! [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TeddyDJ Is it possible to join still?? You're art is so niceee aaaaa bles u
@TeddyDJ Is it possible to join still?? You're art is so niceee aaaaa bles u
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
wKyST5C.gif
arcanepix_by_synstematic-d6nebzi.gif
@RadioactiveRainy @Unika @Boosters @GoinDownSwingin @MadameSollex @Kageshi @AtomicWhale - Added you all! Thanks for joining in :)
@RadioactiveRainy @Unika @Boosters @GoinDownSwingin @MadameSollex @Kageshi @AtomicWhale - Added you all! Thanks for joining in :)
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
@TeddyDJ I's like to join!
@TeddyDJ I's like to join!
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
@TeddyDJ May I join ? >w< Thank you!
@TeddyDJ May I join ? >w< Thank you!
@TeddyDJ

Ooo I'd love to join this! I really like your style! :> Also, Happy belated Birthday! ^^
@TeddyDJ

Ooo I'd love to join this! I really like your style! :> Also, Happy belated Birthday! ^^
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@TeddyDJ I would love to join! :3
@TeddyDJ I would love to join! :3
@Martinique @WolfSakura @Seras @TheHaunting1

Added you guys! :)
@Martinique @WolfSakura @Seras @TheHaunting1

Added you guys! :)
1_by_cas_a_fras-db9r69q.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db9r695.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-db9r68q.gif
Could I join? @TeddyDJ
Could I join? @TeddyDJ
HzGpUHb.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Vikusen @shadow9119 @MinSuga @Icterus @Kzyrail @hardcoreTALON @WyldDandelyon @Lawkuroi @Lumynox @huntingroxgirl1 @TheGodOfStories @Gwynivere @MissFortune17 @Madsparkz @Script @Willowdawn @Roheryn @Etahrey @Firecanine @StormDragon21 @Rahkali @CelesteNova @HuskyLove @blazichu @nuttysaladtree @CrazyKittyCat @Selenology @GiantPandroid @Strawbcream @Zaelium @ChessieSmiles @Meowruff @Ziegler @Shadowangel @Firecanine @gabrielnovak @ShadmeTheAngel @IllusiveFox @DragonWarrior333 @Xaerox @Marerue @AuroraDragon @TrustRae @RadioactiveRainy @Unika @Boosters @GoinDownSwingin @MadameSollex @Kageshi @AtomicWhale @Martinique @WolfSakura @Seras @TheHaunting1 @lucifee

I am now starting to draw the winner(s), first one I draw is the main winner and then I will draw out 3 more extra winners! (I decided upon 3 because I will be busier than I expected when making this, no worries, I will still be able to make your prizes!)

Ok so good luck to you all! The winners will be getting double pings, sorry for that, but it's going to happen now
@Vikusen @shadow9119 @MinSuga @Icterus @Kzyrail @hardcoreTALON @WyldDandelyon @Lawkuroi @Lumynox @huntingroxgirl1 @TheGodOfStories @Gwynivere @MissFortune17 @Madsparkz @Script @Willowdawn @Roheryn @Etahrey @Firecanine @StormDragon21 @Rahkali @CelesteNova @HuskyLove @blazichu @nuttysaladtree @CrazyKittyCat @Selenology @GiantPandroid @Strawbcream @Zaelium @ChessieSmiles @Meowruff @Ziegler @Shadowangel @Firecanine @gabrielnovak @ShadmeTheAngel @IllusiveFox @DragonWarrior333 @Xaerox @Marerue @AuroraDragon @TrustRae @RadioactiveRainy @Unika @Boosters @GoinDownSwingin @MadameSollex @Kageshi @AtomicWhale @Martinique @WolfSakura @Seras @TheHaunting1 @lucifee

I am now starting to draw the winner(s), first one I draw is the main winner and then I will draw out 3 more extra winners! (I decided upon 3 because I will be busier than I expected when making this, no worries, I will still be able to make your prizes!)

Ok so good luck to you all! The winners will be getting double pings, sorry for that, but it's going to happen now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9