Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New :^)
I haven't been on a forum/animal sim website since...2011? 2013? I was really excited to give this place a try, and I'd love any tips on getting started :)

(I'm also posting because I really want to see if my forum signature worked. It's important.)
I haven't been on a forum/animal sim website since...2011? 2013? I was really excited to give this place a try, and I'd love any tips on getting started :)

(I'm also posting because I really want to see if my forum signature worked. It's important.)
The picture was too big :(
The picture was too big :(
@heruakhety H e n l o !-- Welcome to FR c: hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions, feel free too ask or just chat! ♥

Also--- welcome to windflight! As a fellow windy myself-- its great to see new people joining! :0
@heruakhety H e n l o !-- Welcome to FR c: hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions, feel free too ask or just chat! ♥

Also--- welcome to windflight! As a fellow windy myself-- its great to see new people joining! :0
Stay Positive ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@heruakhety Yo! This is my first time playing a game like this too! I'm still learning the ropes, but if you want help or you wanna talk, hit me up! I wanna start being social on this site. <3
@heruakhety Yo! This is my first time playing a game like this too! I'm still learning the ropes, but if you want help or you wanna talk, hit me up! I wanna start being social on this site. <3
@KittyDoctor thanks! Having someone to around to ask questions always great, especially in websites like these!

@Hazelsland I'd love to chat! I'm not usually very social either and I'd love to change that ;)
@KittyDoctor thanks! Having someone to around to ask questions always great, especially in websites like these!

@Hazelsland I'd love to chat! I'm not usually very social either and I'd love to change that ;)