Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Grab Bags! - CLOSED
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@Spike6115
If Radki did indeed mean to claim Dragon #8 instead of mistyping #7, then I'm afraid that Grab Bag is no longer up for grabs. Please choose another.
@Spike6115
If Radki did indeed mean to claim Dragon #8 instead of mistyping #7, then I'm afraid that Grab Bag is no longer up for grabs. Please choose another.
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@boulderEnder - yes sorry, I don't really know any of the familiars,... can I have an infestation hound?
@boulderEnder - yes sorry, I don't really know any of the familiars,... can I have an infestation hound?
@BoulderEmber can i get a dragon bag with the dragon Batta and the familiar sickle kamaitatchi
@BoulderEmber can i get a dragon bag with the dragon Batta and the familiar sickle kamaitatchi
@BoulderEnder then can i get #9
@BoulderEnder then can i get #9
@BoulderEnder then can i get #9 with everything else the same
@BoulderEnder then can i get #9 with everything else the same
@Radki
It's perfectly fine! Dragon #8 (Skylar) as well as the Infestation Hound will be sent to you shortly~ Thanks for stopping by!

@niciscool6
Sure thing! We'll get right on your order. I'm sure Batta and the Sickle Kamaitatchi will have a good home with your clan!
@Radki
It's perfectly fine! Dragon #8 (Skylar) as well as the Infestation Hound will be sent to you shortly~ Thanks for stopping by!

@niciscool6
Sure thing! We'll get right on your order. I'm sure Batta and the Sickle Kamaitatchi will have a good home with your clan!
Yep!
Yep!
@Spike6115
Your Grey Riverflight is certainly ready as is Dragon #9, but you must name your dragon first before we can send him over to you. ^.^
@Spike6115
Your Grey Riverflight is certainly ready as is Dragon #9, but you must name your dragon first before we can send him over to you. ^.^
@boulderender thank you!
@boulderender thank you!
@Spike6115
Please name Dragon #9 or simply request that BlueHorse assigns a name to it. After you complete this then both him and your Grey River Flight will be transported to you. ^.^
@Spike6115
Please name Dragon #9 or simply request that BlueHorse assigns a name to it. After you complete this then both him and your Grey River Flight will be transported to you. ^.^
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23