Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Freebies for Newbies <3
@LoraChu yeah that would be fine. :)
@LoraChu yeah that would be fine. :)
hey there^^ is amythist already taken? <3
hey there^^ is amythist already taken? <3
@Brokenstones I have sent charm to you! c:

@Dovlovely Amythist is coming your way!

I'm really sorry but Amythist was already claimed @Martinique @Nightwell if there is another you would like feel free to let me know, or I can try and find a similar dragon to Amy and buy it for you c:
@Brokenstones I have sent charm to you! c:

@Dovlovely Amythist is coming your way!

I'm really sorry but Amythist was already claimed @Martinique @Nightwell if there is another you would like feel free to let me know, or I can try and find a similar dragon to Amy and buy it for you c:
Is it okay for me to take Spectre? ( I am playing Flight Rising only four days, I still don't know how it works here D: )
Is it okay for me to take Spectre? ( I am playing Flight Rising only four days, I still don't know how it works here D: )
@LoraChu It's ok ^^ He was pretty though. Will you breed more dragons like him?
@LoraChu It's ok ^^ He was pretty though. Will you breed more dragons like him?
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
@Hasakii Of course it is! c: I'll send him right your way!

@Martinique Unfortunately he was one I picked up somewhere along the lines rather than the result of one of my breedings :c
@Hasakii Of course it is! c: I'll send him right your way!

@Martinique Unfortunately he was one I picked up somewhere along the lines rather than the result of one of my breedings :c
@Martinique However, in the spirit of welcome week, I've had a look around and found a girly who is very similar in appearance to him, as you've been so nice and understanding c: I'll send her your way now!
@Martinique However, in the spirit of welcome week, I've had a look around and found a girly who is very similar in appearance to him, as you've been so nice and understanding c: I'll send her your way now!
@LoraChu wow, thanks!
@LoraChu wow, thanks!
HSjNvcy.png 9.png OVrXOGF.png

-.-.~ Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time. ~
Nudge~
Nudge~
Thanks for Spectre @LoraChu. You're very kind towards the new players :3
Thanks for Spectre @LoraChu. You're very kind towards the new players :3