Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New here!
Hello everyone, im new here.
the name is JunesCloud. i remember one day in june, the sky was so so clear and then i saw one cloud.. one cloud over the entire day. i never forgot that. next day it rained and stormed though XD

So, any help how to get started?
Hello everyone, im new here.
the name is JunesCloud. i remember one day in june, the sky was so so clear and then i saw one cloud.. one cloud over the entire day. i never forgot that. next day it rained and stormed though XD

So, any help how to get started?
@JunesCloud

Hi, I'm Shy.
If there is a problem with Flight rising, I would definitely recommend writing it in forums. but if you want advice, have plenty of treasure win and buy new dragons. Find new genes and develop lair. you can tell me if there is any other problem. :3
@JunesCloud

Hi, I'm Shy.
If there is a problem with Flight rising, I would definitely recommend writing it in forums. but if you want advice, have plenty of treasure win and buy new dragons. Find new genes and develop lair. you can tell me if there is any other problem. :3
shyvana___by_leonalight123-dbxo27v.png
art_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27m.pngdeviantartt_by_leonalight123-dbxo27q.pngadoptt_shoppp_by_leonalight123-dbxo27c.png
@junescloud

Welcome! That is a really cool experience!
@junescloud

Welcome! That is a really cool experience!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@junescloud, Welcome. If you are interested in starting battling in the Coliseum I am giving away level 10 dragons to newbies. Just click the banner: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2161945][img]http://i.imgur.com/Aj80qUT.png[/img][/url]
@junescloud, Welcome.

If you are interested in starting battling in the Coliseum I am giving away level 10 dragons to newbies.

Just click the banner:
Aj80qUT.png
@ChillInAForest yeah it was! thats why its my name! :D

@ibook
the coli doesnt work for me.. im on ipad..? is that why thats not working?
@ChillInAForest yeah it was! thats why its my name! :D

@ibook
the coli doesnt work for me.. im on ipad..? is that why thats not working?
@junescloud
Sounds like a pretty day!

welcome to flight rising!
@junescloud
Sounds like a pretty day!

welcome to flight rising!
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
@JunesCloud, I do not believe it is set up to work on safari because it uses flash. I might be wrong though - Ask around the help section - they would know better.
@JunesCloud, I do not believe it is set up to work on safari because it uses flash. I might be wrong though - Ask around the help section - they would know better.