Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Humanoid Commissions For Treasureee
Humanoid (non furry) only because it's my forte and I'm wayyyyy too busy to do anything complicated. Sorry guys! But if you're interested, here's some examples. I'm looking at doing these for 800kt and I'm looking at doing 2 (tomorrow afternoon/evening!) Please have visual references if you're picky! And no more than a handful of tweaks, please! You will receive the high resolution (4000x5000 pixels) jpeg file in email or download from Deviantart Stash if you prefer. <3 [img]https://orig10.deviantart.net/8df4/f/2017/254/2/2/patreon_sketch_rewards__drow_and_halfelf_by_lumaris-dbn5jht.jpg[/img]
Humanoid (non furry) only because it's my forte and I'm wayyyyy too busy to do anything complicated. Sorry guys! But if you're interested, here's some examples.

I'm looking at doing these for 800kt and I'm looking at doing 2 (tomorrow afternoon/evening!)

Please have visual references if you're picky! And no more than a handful of tweaks, please!

You will receive the high resolution (4000x5000 pixels) jpeg file in email or download from Deviantart Stash if you prefer. <3

patreon_sketch_rewards__drow_and_halfelf_by_lumaris-dbn5jht.jpg
I can't figure out how to edit, but I meant to add that it won't be full color. It'll be like the examples. I prefer gray-brown, but if you have a preference of color (like blue-gray, green, yellow, etc.) let me know. :)
I can't figure out how to edit, but I meant to add that it won't be full color. It'll be like the examples. I prefer gray-brown, but if you have a preference of color (like blue-gray, green, yellow, etc.) let me know. :)
bump.
bump.