Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi
having a lot of fun so far
having a lot of fun so far
UlFVeww.gif
@RoseGoldSugar

Hiya I'm Mitchell, I got here last welcome week, and I'm really glad to hear that you've been having a lot of fun! What are some of your favorite parts of Flight Rising so far? Any interests you'd like to talk about?
@RoseGoldSugar

Hiya I'm Mitchell, I got here last welcome week, and I'm really glad to hear that you've been having a lot of fun! What are some of your favorite parts of Flight Rising so far? Any interests you'd like to talk about?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
i really love the forums everyone is so nice
i really love the forums everyone is so nice
UlFVeww.gif
@RoseGoldSugar Thats great!
@RoseGoldSugar Thats great!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kxKn7J1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzhNSz1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png
@PrussianWizards where do people get things to use in signatures?
@PrussianWizards where do people get things to use in signatures?
UlFVeww.gif
@RoseGoldSugar Well, in the Arcane forums there is a thread with these in them and I just chose one to put in my signature. You could try to make one, or maybe there is a similar thread on the light flight forums? I think there is. . .

Anyways, if there is, you copy the url underneath the image you want to put in your signature, then go to your account settings and scroll till you see where it says "Forum Signature" Then you click on edit and paste the url.
@RoseGoldSugar Well, in the Arcane forums there is a thread with these in them and I just chose one to put in my signature. You could try to make one, or maybe there is a similar thread on the light flight forums? I think there is. . .

Anyways, if there is, you copy the url underneath the image you want to put in your signature, then go to your account settings and scroll till you see where it says "Forum Signature" Then you click on edit and paste the url.