Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55
To those who are in the path of the storm stay safe. My Aunt is currently living with my family and I until the storm passes we hope her house isn't damaged when she gets back.
To those who are in the path of the storm stay safe. My Aunt is currently living with my family and I until the storm passes we hope her house isn't damaged when she gets back.
Stay safe everyone!
Stay safe everyone!
Good luck and stay safe! Fortunately I don't know anyone in Florida, but my aunt is being affected by the wildfires in the west.
Good luck and stay safe! Fortunately I don't know anyone in Florida, but my aunt is being affected by the wildfires in the west.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Our prayers are with you all.
Our prayers are with you all.
Praying for both of you! Stay safe, and don't worry, we don't mind a bit of slowdown. Flightrising isn't worth your lives!
Praying for both of you! Stay safe, and don't worry, we don't mind a bit of slowdown. Flightrising isn't worth your lives!
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
Stay safe everyone. Sending good vibes to all.
Stay safe everyone. Sending good vibes to all.
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
I hope everyone stays safe through the storm! Good luck!
I hope everyone stays safe through the storm! Good luck!
WT5fWyj.png
Salyut | He/Him | EST
iCxE6lI.png
x
Stay safe, everyone who's affected by Irma and the others headed that way! Good luck, we'll all be thinking of you! <3
Stay safe, everyone who's affected by Irma and the others headed that way! Good luck, we'll all be thinking of you! <3
okSNR61.gif
Good luck to them both
Good luck to them both
mkpoaHZ.png
good luck and stay safe - it goes for everyone! here's to hoping everyone can come out of irma safely.
good luck and stay safe - it goes for everyone! here's to hoping everyone can come out of irma safely.
all for one and one for all, united we stand, divided we fall
crow // female // cst // about me
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55