Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Team Update - Hurricane Irma
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55
So scary, Stay safe <3
So scary, Stay safe <3
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif40CWFQe.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
Best wishes for everyone!
Please stay safe and take care <3
Best wishes for everyone!
Please stay safe and take care <3
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
Stay safe, everyone--team members and players alike! Take care of yourselves now, and your dragons will be waiting for you when things are back to normal.
Stay safe, everyone--team members and players alike! Take care of yourselves now, and your dragons will be waiting for you when things are back to normal.
XW2PxEW.png
Just try to stay safe out there! Material things can be replaced; lives can't!
Just try to stay safe out there! Material things can be replaced; lives can't!
stay safe, y'all. <3
stay safe, y'all. <3
Oh no, take care!
Oh no, take care!
Always be sure to listen to the authorities and take the actions they tell you to - worry about your personal safety and the safety of your friends and family first, not your belongings. Take only what you need and preserve the necessities if you can.
Always be sure to listen to the authorities and take the actions they tell you to - worry about your personal safety and the safety of your friends and family first, not your belongings. Take only what you need and preserve the necessities if you can.
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Best wishes to everyone. Stay safe during the storm!
Best wishes to everyone. Stay safe during the storm!
LxbWmll.png
I'm in Central Florida. And i like to image @Akiri whispering 'flightrising to everyone, trying to find players irl.
I'm in Central Florida. And i like to image @Akiri whispering 'flightrising to everyone, trying to find players irl.
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Be safe everyone! :C
Be safe everyone! :C
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55