Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Price Raise 9/30] Luthic's Art Shoppe
Bump!
If anyone would like to be on the ping list just ask!!

After the next batch of adopts the prices will raise!
Bump!
If anyone would like to be on the ping list just ask!!

After the next batch of adopts the prices will raise!
My Characters ~/~ My Art Forum ~/~ My Hatchery
I know in the dawn,
that you will be gone. But tonight,
you belong to me.~
@AciidCandy
Your art is wonderful! If you still have a slot open, may I snag it please? And if not, I would love to be added to a pinglist!
@AciidCandy
Your art is wonderful! If you still have a slot open, may I snag it please? And if not, I would love to be added to a pinglist!
@cemeterycalamity Ah they are all taken but I can add you to the ping list!!
@cemeterycalamity Ah they are all taken but I can add you to the ping list!!
I know in the dawn,
you belong to me.~
@AciidCandy
Wonderful, thank you! <:
@AciidCandy
Wonderful, thank you! <:
@Tysha Bloop, if you click it it'll link you to the pic on DA [url=https://aciid-candy.deviantart.com/art/Be-Happy-C-702853401][img]https://pre01.deviantart.net/b834/th/pre/i/2017/248/2/c/be_happy__c__by_aciid_candy-dbmgl5l.png[/img][/url]
@Tysha

Bloop, if you click it it'll link you to the pic on DA
be_happy__c__by_aciid_candy-dbmgl5l.png
I know in the dawn,
you belong to me.~
@AciidCandy
Thank you so much, I love it ^_^
@AciidCandy
Thank you so much, I love it ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@Tysha , ah thank you ^^ I tried my best. I really need to practice shading more, it seems I'm not used to shading anything other than people lol...
@Tysha , ah thank you ^^ I tried my best. I really need to practice shading more, it seems I'm not used to shading anything other than people lol...
I know in the dawn,
you belong to me.~
@AciidCandy please add me to the pinglist~ And by any chance, would you do ref sheets for ocs based on written descriptions?
@AciidCandy please add me to the pinglist~ And by any chance, would you do ref sheets for ocs based on written descriptions?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave I can but it might be a little pricey, depending on what you want and how good the description is. If I get a bad desc it might cost more..
@nemodave I can but it might be a little pricey, depending on what you want and how good the description is. If I get a bad desc it might cost more..
I know in the dawn,
you belong to me.~
@Catmints your commission will be done for by this weekend! Sorry for the wait college and work 9Also my dogs eight puppied ^~^)have gotten exceedingly needy! So, please expect your commission soon!

@tybaltcatuletI don't know if you ever got my private message, but I did sendyou one with questions! Just to let you know ^^
@Catmints your commission will be done for by this weekend! Sorry for the wait college and work 9Also my dogs eight puppied ^~^)have gotten exceedingly needy! So, please expect your commission soon!

@tybaltcatuletI don't know if you ever got my private message, but I did sendyou one with questions! Just to let you know ^^
I know in the dawn,
you belong to me.~