Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
I can buy for that price. I want want to make everybody sad though. :)
What would you rather happen raffle or autobuy?
@Coolcats
*Also what stones do they have on?
I can buy for that price. I want want to make everybody sad though. :)
What would you rather happen raffle or autobuy?
@Coolcats
*Also what stones do they have on?
With all Regards Kronus!
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
I really need coli flyers, could I just autobuy Sushila and Aquamarine please. IDK for 300gems. I think that sounds good. Then it works out because you can keep Benalla for the raffle. ;D
@Coolcats
I really need coli flyers, could I just autobuy Sushila and Aquamarine please. IDK for 300gems. I think that sounds good. Then it works out because you can keep Benalla for the raffle. ;D
@Coolcats
With all Regards Kronus!
@immortalAres

Could you give me some time to think? I need to contact my friend real quick

ANyways I just subscribed to the post so you don't have to pingme anymore
@immortalAres

Could you give me some time to think? I need to contact my friend real quick

ANyways I just subscribed to the post so you don't have to pingme anymore
39dkph.gif Over 10 Million Treasure in prizes!
ok, if you want to keep 2 of the dragons for the raffle, I would be happy to buy even only one. JUST THINK. :)
ok, if you want to keep 2 of the dragons for the raffle, I would be happy to buy even only one. JUST THINK. :)
With all Regards Kronus!
@immortalares

My god.... I made a HUGE MISTAKE
UGggg
I just joined back on so I didn't realize that eliminates were so worth so much.......

I'm sorry, I have to say no.
@immortalares

My god.... I made a HUGE MISTAKE
UGggg
I just joined back on so I didn't realize that eliminates were so worth so much.......

I'm sorry, I have to say no.
@immortalAres

That is unless you want to buy benalla
@immortalAres

That is unless you want to buy benalla
@PureMisanthrope
@Gravebloom
@Inkfinity
I'm really sorry, but I made a huge mistake in how many tickets I was going to require... I meant to put 2000 tickets as the final, not 500 Tickets because 2/3 of the dragons have Eliminate. In compensation, I can give you guys double ticket rates for your tickets, not including free tickets. So any tickets you buy will be doubled, and so will the ones you have already bought. I'm really sorry, but if you don't want to participate anymore, you can ask for me to refund you, as this was my fault.
@PureMisanthrope
@Gravebloom
@Inkfinity
I'm really sorry, but I made a huge mistake in how many tickets I was going to require... I meant to put 2000 tickets as the final, not 500 Tickets because 2/3 of the dragons have Eliminate. In compensation, I can give you guys double ticket rates for your tickets, not including free tickets. So any tickets you buy will be doubled, and so will the ones you have already bought. I'm really sorry, but if you don't want to participate anymore, you can ask for me to refund you, as this was my fault.
@Coolcats personally i'm still good! ^^
@Coolcats personally i'm still good! ^^
inkfinity -- { FIND ME WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE }
@inkfinity Okay! I've already recorded your extra tickets!
@inkfinity Okay! I've already recorded your extra tickets!
@inkfinity, actually, I made another mistake, I made another mistake, but I have to close the raffle. I'm really sorry, and I'll refund you all including free tickets and 500 extra treasure. Again, I'm really sorry, but I have to cloe the raffle.
@PureMisanthrope
@Gravebloom
@inkfinity, actually, I made another mistake, I made another mistake, but I have to close the raffle. I'm really sorry, and I'll refund you all including free tickets and 500 extra treasure. Again, I'm really sorry, but I have to cloe the raffle.
@PureMisanthrope
@Gravebloom
1 2 3 4 5